Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Yourgirlfriend MARIA - Incall Aldgate (Feb 2024) now in Chelsea  (Read 849 times)

3 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7148351) (1 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Waterhouse]

Offline Ayz80

Links: External Link/Members Only

Services provided: BJ (covered), penetration (protected), doggy,  light kissing.

Time Spent: 30 mins

Feb 2024

Extras: None, however they are available

Fee:  £120 (30mins)

Coms: through text

Girl: super sexy Columbian with a near perfect arse. Couldnt believe it when i actually saw it! If its fake then its a really good job. She looks better in real life then the pics on her profile. Has some facial spots but naturally a really pretty girl. Nice tits as well.

Action: handed over the money. Got in the some light kissing and started to strip her down. She didnt really make a effort with dressing. Got her down to a covered BJ which was average at most. Started to get bored so told her to ride me. She can ride d*ck fairly well. However, i really wanted doggy so got her on all fours and really started pounding. Her arse is near perfect and she could reallly take it. There was a huge mirror by the bed so there were multiple views. Nutted in the bag, got cleaned up and was on my way. Girl is friendly byt slightly business like which i didnt mind.

Would I visit again? -  yes, if im in the area, fancy a perfect arse and want a P&D