Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: massage by tikky in wreckenton  (Read 1335 times)

Offline carvillian

hi guys, long time reader but never taking the plunge, decided to go for my very first massage today to the lady in the above title ,i know I should put a link on but haven't a clue how to do it  :( lady above can be found on gumtree , clean house with easy parking, tikky herself is a mature thai lady who seemed pleasant enough, on arrival asked to strip off and lie on massage bed, as it was my first massage wasn't sure how it would go, she massaged my back legs and bum, really nice feeling, asked to turn over and massaged my front which was abit overwhelming for me as I'm new to this , asked if I would like a shower afterwards ,overall a very nice experience for a newbie, price was £35 for 60mins
Banned reason: Troll
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Knight Templar

hi guys, long time reader but never taking the plunge, decided to go for my very first massage today to the lady in the above title ,i know I should put a link on but haven't a clue how to do it  :( lady above can be found on gumtree , clean house with easy parking, tikky herself is a mature thai lady who seemed pleasant enough, on arrival asked to strip off and lie on massage bed, as it was my first massage wasn't sure how it would go, she massaged my back legs and bum, really nice feeling, asked to turn over and massaged my front which was abit overwhelming for me as I'm new to this , asked if I would like a shower afterwards ,overall a very nice experience for a newbie, price was £35 for 60mins

This needs to go into the review section buddy , not general discussion, ask admin and they will move it for you -nice review though  :thumbsup:

Online daviemac

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24

Offline jackaroo2

Yes, good review of a provider who hasn't been mentioned on here for quite some time. I have never had the pleasure.

Offline uk_fisher

Yes she has just started up again, she does a great massage used to work from a static caravan in Birtley years ago. Nice lady, good massage but no hint of extras so happy to just go have a good massage.

Wrekenton68

New to ukpunting.com

I've been a regular of Tikky for many years.

A very good masseur

Highly recommended.

Doesn't do hand relief.

However, you're uncovered during massage, lots of accidental touches of balls when lying on front.
When lying on back, more accidentals to balls which inevitably creates an erection.
It's a nice experience.
A nice change.