Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: A Happy and Prosperous New Year  (Read 1312 times)

Offline Sar-Major

Well here's wishing you all a very Happy and Prosperous New Year when it arrives, Ladies and Gentlemen.  :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

As well as a great punting 2017..............ENJOY  :drinks: :drinks: :drinks:

Don't drink on an empty head............ :sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic:

S-M     :hi: :hi:
Banned reason: Fantasy reviews. Using UKP name to push boundaries and attempt bareback & stalker
Banned by: daviemac

Offline the game

Same to you S-M and to everyone else too  :drinks:

Looking4fun

Well here's wishing you all a very Happy and Prosperous New Year when it arrives, Ladies and Gentlemen.  :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Don't drink on an empty head............ :sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic:

All the best mate! :drinks:

Offline Bengeo13

Stand by your beds!
All the best to you

Offline waynekerr600

Happy New Year to all on here.

Offline Mansell

Happy New Year everyone, let's hope it's a Brilliant one with lots of loverly ladies to see  :yahoo: :yahoo: :drinks:

Offline Kev3773

Happy New Year to all, hope all our great providers continue to do so and some new gems come along  :hi:

Online daviemac

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
Happy New Year to all, hope all our great providers continue to do so and some new gems come along  :hi:

+ 1

:drinks:

Offline FLYING BLUE

And may it be a peaceful year for all, however doubtful that seems :hi:

Offline maxxblue

Yes, best wishes for 2017 to all the lads in the North East!

:drinks:

Offline jake

Offline happyguy48

Nice one S-M, all the best to you and everyone else.  :thumbsup:

Offline Moresomes

Hope little S-M keeps standing to attention for you in 2017. Best wishes to you and everyone.  :drinks:

Offline Sar-Major

Hope little S-M keeps standing to attention for you in 2017. Best wishes to you and everyone.  :drinks:

OH !!! As long as I've got a pulse................I'm sure he will MS.  :P

He's excited already for my first works stop-over at the end of the month.  :D :D :D :D :D

:hi: :hi:

Banned reason: Fantasy reviews. Using UKP name to push boundaries and attempt bareback & stalker
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Boom52

Same to you S-M!
Looking forward to reading your always impressive posts in the coming year!

Offline Inquisitive Male

To echo the sentiments expressed 'A Happy and Propsperous New Year to you all' who contribute on this site.

I can honestly say that your Reviews, comments and warnings have certainly helped me have some excellent meets this last year and may we have some successful 2017 punting ventures to look forward to. Have a good one guys.

Flying Blue's reference to a 'peaceful year for all, however doubtful that seems' was a little prophetic. I see a comment on UKE from Sophia-Lily saying that she has been outed by another WG. Some start to 2017 for the poor lass (who I don't know) but let us guys all be careful too in our dealings.

Offline Sun Dance

Happy New Year to everyone on here! Hope 2017 is a good one for all will certainly try and do my part with reviews.

Offline Kev3773

Happy New Year to everyone on here! Hope 2017 is a good one for all will certainly try and do my part with reviews.

:thumbsup:

Offline Sensei

Happy New Year to all and to all some good punts  :drinks: