Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: mona_thai - Edinburgh  (Read 834 times)

1 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7471459) (0 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by johnny34]

Offline Charlie Richdson

mona_thai - Edinburgh   

External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only

Walked

Comms: box standard Thai comms, via a telephonist.

Location: well-known flat in Dumbiedykes, the one at the top of street this time.

Girl: the one in the photos, but looks rough in person, age late twenties', massive fake lips, her nose is actually way bigger than it comes across in the picture, got wide shoulders and tiny waist and a relatively deep voice.

Was quoted £70 for half, £10 for owo. £10 for kissing. £20 for rimming and £50 for anal.

Walked in to be welcomed by this rough looking girl, into the room, quite dark room, helped my self and switched the lights on and oh my God, couldn't help myself to hide my reaction, and straight away said to her sorry love I want to leave, and she said its okey, and I wish she didn't open that stinky mouth, she got some oral hygiene issues this one, So glad that I left and didn't waste my money.

Procced with caution with this one as it could be A post-op Tranny and best to avoid IMO

Offline charliepie

Fuck my life, I'll make sure to avoid this lady/man.