Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Chiang mai isn't as dead as you may think - my report  (Read 1555 times)

Itsnotme

Dear mongering punters, I am new to this exceptional forum, I just found it, so here is my 2 pennies of a report of my not so recent travels for scientific research reasons  :yahoo:

Some months ago, a mate and myself decided to go to Thailand (first time for me and after very long for my friend). We wanted to hike on the mountains (official family related excuse) so we had to go for Chiang mai. We didn't do any research before going, but since we were going to Thailand we thought we cant go wrong where ever we go in Thailand.

Our first reaction was as many people have was very disappointing, dead scene, nothing much going on. We found couplenof girly bars with not so attractive expensive girls and one or two very expensive go go bars.

However, thanks to some googling and out of sheer need, we decided to try a soapy. The first one we went to was a mile or so behind meridian hotel (celebrities massage parlour - as I remember)

We went there on out scooter, tried the place, 1400 baht for a girl from the right section of the fish bowl and 1700 baht for the left side, to be honest we couldn't find any difference between them as we for the coming 4-5 days became regulars to this place.

The system really worked for us, we later knew that this place was closed for some time and was recently opened (Feb 2016). You will get the usual from the soapy, the difference being that this place was very clean, new, good looking girls and fairly economic (we found out later how good this place is after going to other dead and rusty soapies)

The customer base is mainly locals, we saw very few Westerners in there, very discreet and nice location and facilities. A tip for the places, don't take 2 girls, and if u do listen to the guy who works there he knows who goes with who. Some of the girls work very well together and some are a bit shy with other girls.

In our exploration to other soapies, we found that it really matters that u get there on your own scooter, as they will charge you the commission they will pay the tuk tuk driver. Also, all others were much worse than this place, at least double the price and ugly chicks. Also, you may find a flood of Chinese and Japanese tourists escaping thier wives and come in bus loads to the other better known places. So my word will be to ignore anywhere else in Chiang mai and stick to this celebrities massage place.

The best week we had. After Chiang mai we went to phuket, but there was nothing comparable tonthe amount of fun we had in Chiang mai. A quiet place, lovely girls, low profile and very economic.

If anyone is planning to go to Chiang mai, let me know I can give more specifics about this place, or simply just Google it.

However, before discovering this place we had our taste of an all nighter at our hotel apartment, the least I can say that it's not fun, girls are in hurry and they don't stick to thier initial promises of spending a whole night and not very pretty.

gamelghari

There's loads of stuff about the finer things of Thailand all over the show. Personally for punting purposes I prefer Nana, BKK.

If you desperately need a LBFM you are spoilt for choice. Even Elephant Man could pull.
If you're going to do the Soapy route that's your choice - in the four times I've been [fifth in a month's time] I've never had a 'massage' there - that's for the UK.

As for Chaing Mai itself -- I had to behave myself there as my mate and his missus put me up.

Yoou should have done indepth research - you'd be surprised what's on YouTube for instance - for better success.