Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Devilish Diva - Edinburgh  (Read 2954 times)

18 review(s) for Devilish Diva (16 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by johnny34]

Offline mills_and_bhuna

So finally I managed to get a booking .
I think she was on my radar pretty much from the moment I started to do my research into dipping my toe into the punting world 8 years ago.
Had a few email exchanges , a couple of tentative enquiries, and one aborted attempt at a booking in the past and had all but made it a resolution never to attempt to darken her door again.
Woke up one crisp, cold Edinburgh morning and fired up the AW search and lo and behold the green light was beckoning me  .
And so it started.
My sensible voice saying fuck it , don't waste your time , you've read the red reviews ,all for radio silence and stringing hapless punters along ,even the ones who considered themselves semi-regulars.
And my morning wood nagging me . It's not that far. Ten minutes in a car.
And so the text was sent.
10 minutes later a reply. " No problemo. What time? xx" I felt a little stiffening .And not of my resolve.
A time was agreed. I jumped in the shower. Ah well. If it happens if happens. If not never again. Aye right! :wacko:
Address was given and I turned up still thinking my hopes were going to come crashing down and turned to the purple site looking for a possible plan B .
Ping! What's this? "Just give me 5 minutes xx"  My hopes were raised (amongst other things). Surely! It can't be!
Ping! "Address given with flat number" We have lift off.
Up in the lift and to the magic opening door. Got in to be greeted by a fairly attractive milf type with brown-auburn long -ish hair and augmented boobs .
Gave her the money (£100 for 45 minutes) and got down to business.
And very nice it was.
Full on French kissing .
Full on compliments about my manhood, my aptitude with my tongue, how wet and gagging for it she was and I was wondering why it was that I don't have much occasion to fend off nubile nymphs with a shitty stick.
She does get rather wet though and I was urged to greater efforts with tongue and at least three fingers for quite a long chunk of my time.
Eventually got round to a good,hard shag and thoroughly enjoyed it.
Had OWO and was told CIM was on offer though I never managed it on this occasion.
Chatted for another 10 minutes and she seemed like a really nice, down to earth woman.
I did get the impression she overshares details about her life though and I suspect that this is behind a lot of the issues people have had with getting bookings fulfilled with her.
I obviously won't say what she told me but if true (pretty sure it is and would be bizarre if she made it up) I'm actually surprised she has managed to get through with her sanity and health intact.
Left 5 or 10 minutes over time and was really good VFM imho.
I'd quite happily pay the hour rate.
She said she was 50 and I honestly think she looks a good 5 years younger.
Makes a good effort to look good and it never felt awkward for a second.
I hope to return fairly soon but you never know . I may fall victim to the Diva curse
External Link/Members Only
Just so you know, her profile won't show unless she's working.
« Last Edit: March 22, 2024, 08:52:29 pm by mills_and_bhuna »

Offline mills_and_bhuna

As per usual I always forget to mention something.
Her flat is Corstorphine/Clermiston area.
So quite far West of the city centre.

Offline brothelcreeper

Absolutely amazing that you got an appointment mate.

Offline willie loman

good review, you evoked the excitement of the pre meet texts, one of the fun elements of adultwork, sort of lady  i would enjoy meeting.

Offline mills_and_bhuna

Absolutely amazing that you got an appointment mate.
I know.
I was kind of expecting radio silence.
And I honestly don't think I would have even tried if it was a longer car journey involved.

Offline brothelcreeper

OP interesting what you said about her emotional/mental health. Tbh she irritated me with her storytelling/lying and general nonsense after appearing open to meeting. All of that did remind me at the time of several people I have known over the years, all I suspect in the same boat and just in social or work contexts were unreliable  and storytellers ...you're hint......kinda think it all adds up now. I'll not add any more detail to that but she probably can't help it.
« Last Edit: March 26, 2024, 10:20:36 pm by brothelcreeper »

Offline brothelcreeper

I know.
I was kind of expecting radio silence.
And I honestly don't think I would have even tried if it was a longer car journey involved.

Thanks for you're PM, I tried to reply but it kept faulting.