Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: sexy brazilian - Glasgow  (Read 1742 times)

2 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7607417) (1 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by scutty brown]

Offline robroy72

External Link/Members Only    seen her on adultworks but cant seem to copy the link.

finallly!!!!!something positive
comms easy sorted couple hours before ,£140 for the hour plus £20 extra for DFK .Location just off high street not the best area but quiet during the day
THE GIRL....absolutely stunning as in the pics and video,beautiful body and face so a 10/10 for me.
THE SEX.....fantasic plenty of dfk,then onto OWO ,few usual positions then popped in the bag doggy style .Took a wee break had a nice wee chat ,lovely girl english ok.
round 2 few minutes later more off the same ,she seemed to be enjoying it .Offered shower together which i declined as was a bit late for my meeting so had to rush.A good meet my best so far so no complaints went home very happy !!! :dancegirl:

Offline Problem Child

Nice TOFTT RR 👊
She looks hot AF and sounds like her service is up to scratch too.
Hopefully she sticks around for a bit..

Offline mr_plug

Offered shower together which i declined as was a bit late for my meeting so had to rush.

What meeting is so important you missed out on a shared shower!

Offline robroy72

Haha ....might have got the sack

Offline Topkat

You got me at shared shower :thumbsup:
I’d happily pay extra for that :lol: a nice hot soapy wank to end the session  :drinks:
I’m rarely in Glasgow these days, did she say when she was here till?
TK