Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: BJ QUEEN SCOTLAND - Glasgow  (Read 4711 times)

35 review(s) for BJ QUEEN SCOTLAND  (27 positive, 3 neutral, 5 negative) [Indexed by Jock D]

Offline Jock D

Incall 20mins £40
She really needs to alter her AW profile as it still states £30, as well as her new rate.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only+

This one's been an itch I've wanted to scratch for many years. However, when she was based exclusively in Edinburgh, she only took bookings via AW...which ruled me out. Sensibly, now that she works regularly in the Glasgow area, she's started to put her number up.

Comms
Straightforward, all done by text...no issues whatsoever.

Although she advertises as Glasgow...I actually saw her in Busby. Top floor flat on the main thoroughfare...so easy enough to find and free on street parking. Would also be very accessible via public transport. The flat itself is basic, but perfectly clean and fit for purpose.

SP & Service
Very friendly, down to earth lassie, with a strong East Coast accent, She's quite tall, around 5'8, and slim, with a cracking...very feminine, soft skin...body, as per her profile pic. However, in contrast, to this, facially, she has adopted the stereotypical butch lesbian look, due to her quite severe haircut and boyish face. Let's her down in my opinion, as it does absolutely nothing for me.

Going by other reviews she does appear to have a set routine, which she duly followed with me. She was stripped and on the bed before me,what followed was FK, mutual groping...she's fine with you playing with her pussy...and OWO. I'd say on the old A-E scale her oral skills would get a solid B rating and she's open to direction. Basically, she provides exactly what she advertises.

Summary
She's a friendly and pleasant enough girl. It's pretty undeniable that she provides all her listed services, at a value for money price...even taking into account her recent price hike. Therefore, it's an easy positive review.

For me though, there is a bit of a dilemma. As previous reviews from experienced punters, have alluded to, there is just something missing. I think it's down to the fact that she fails to set the appropriate tone, for what should be a 'sexy' meet. She's a bit too much like one of the boys...both in her demeanor and her patter.

I do concede that this may be an age thing on my part. I'm pretty sure that, had I seen her in my younger punting days,  I'd have been perfectly happy with the service provided....as all the boxes were ticked and she did what it said on the tin. However, I now look for a bit more sensuality and eroticism...which unfortunately, I didn't get from her.

Offline Uncle Buck

Good review and almost identical to my visit.

Offline Name Not Found

Saw her once, many years ago, and your visit sounds like she has not changed a bit in all that time.

Thanks for the review. It has confirmed to me that there's no good reason to return.  :thumbs-up:

Offline Jock D

Tbh, I would still consider seeing her again, as a quick fix/back up plan B or C.
« Last Edit: March 05, 2022, 11:03:49 am by Jock D »