Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Classy Latina - Tooting  (Read 1009 times)

1 review(s) for Classy! Latina (1 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Fishy1234

Link to this Profile Page using External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only - Get QR Code

Saw this girl a few days back in Tooting.

Oringinally booked 30 min ow and various positions for £60 but changed when I saw her, 60 min £110 + 20 owo

Comms - reasonabley quick, all with maid

Location - bit a nightmare to the find the right block, somehow it just jumped a hundred numbers, but maid talked me through it on phone. Inside was clean, did not use bathroom so no comment there.

Punt - maid let me in and was led to Mariana room. I wasn’t sure what to expect, there no reviews and her verification pic on ukp. But it’s the girl, small natural tits, great little peachy ass.
No fk was a drawback but the rest compensated. Started with owo, good sloppy technique sometimes too much hand got involved but I would move them away so she got the hint. And sex is various in position before I finished. Massage and ciggy followed by ro, which she seemed to enjoy, then doggy which she really got in to and she finished me off with more owo.

CIM didn’t come up, I think that too would be extra, Nor did a level.

All in all I was happy with punt. And I would return, but maybe not with extras, regardless of how much I enjoyed the owo, I prefer 30 mins so I can see more girls.

Have added pics for posterity have included verification pic which I found on UKP.

Hidden Image/Members Only

« Last Edit: July 28, 2018, 11:22:50 pm by Fishy1234 »

jdapper

awesome, thanks for review ! think I will add her to my HL  :hi:

it says A levels, was this brought up ? how much for that  :angelgirl:

Offline peter purves

Cross-referencing with former VS profile which seems to have been taken over by another WG

Naughty, Nasty but Classy! Latina

External Link/Members Only
« Last Edit: July 29, 2018, 05:57:26 am by peter purves »
Banned reason: Can't / won't take advice.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline peter purves

Cross-referencing with former VS profile which seems to have been taken over by another WG

There are a number of VS profiles

Cross-referencing

« Last Edit: July 29, 2018, 06:24:34 am by peter purves »
Banned reason: Can't / won't take advice.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Fishy1234

awesome, thanks for review ! think I will add her to my HL  :hi:

it says A levels, was this brought up ? how much for that  :angelgirl:

I have no idea, I never asked as wasn’t interested .

Offline karimbenzima1991

2 nuts in half hour seems good vfm but the risk with these Brazilian parkour whores is you never know what to expect
Banned reason: #Red card undesirable
Banned by: Head1

Offline Diego69

Link to this Profile Page using External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only - Get QR Code

Saw this girl a few days back in Tooting.

Oringinally booked 30 min ow and various positions for £60 but changed when I saw her, 60 min £110 + 20 owo

Comms - reasonabley quick, all with maid

Location - bit a nightmare to the find the right block, somehow it just jumped a hundred numbers, but maid talked me through it on phone. Inside was clean, did not use bathroom so no comment there.

Punt - maid let me in and was led to Mariana room. I wasn’t sure what to expect, there no reviews and her verification pic on ukp. But it’s the girl, small natural tits, great little peachy ass.
No fk was a drawback but the rest compensated. Started with owo, good sloppy technique sometimes too much hand got involved but I would move them away so she got the hint. And sex is various in position before I finished. Massage and ciggy followed by ro, which she seemed to enjoy, then doggy which she really got in to and she finished me off with more owo.

CIM didn’t come up, I think that too would be extra, Nor did a level.

All in all I was happy with punt. And I would return, but maybe not with extras, regardless of how much I enjoyed the owo, I prefer 30 mins so I can see more girls.

Have added pics for posterity have included verification pic which I found on UKP.

Thanks for the review - onto my HL  :hi: