Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: vegasmegan Liverpool  (Read 1204 times)

13 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7700199) (11 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline oneeye

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
 30 mins £80  ow

hi guys i just had to tell you about Brazilian Vegasmegan i visited today
i arranged 30 min meet in flat in liverpool, communication great via tx .she looks beautiful in her profile on AW .When she opened the door my eyes popped out of my head what a stunner !!!!!! Dresswd in black lingerie  shes petite about 5feet 1 inch long dark hair beautiful brown eyes perfect white teeth and tanned ALL over .I walked behind her to the bedroom and the sight of her perfect peachy bum as she skipped  along was to die for .
She was very enthusiastic in all she did lots of kissing and touching and bj superb and moving her perfect tanned ass closer for me to play with .
the sex was mind blowing all positions and licking her pussy and ass WOW !!!!!!!!!
She is not your usual Brazilian of going through the motions so to speak she just love sex and pleasing men also no rush to get me out when finnished i just wished i booked an hour or even all night !!!
im still on cloud nine !! cant wait to see her again  100/100 !!!!!!
DONT  miss this one !!!!!!

« Last Edit: May 02, 2024, 05:00:28 pm by Iloveoral »

Offline oneeye

apologies for not putting her profile link i dont no how to do it

Offline Trotter671

Looks like already been indexed but External Link/Members Only . She looks FAF but no OWO, shame.
Edit - Just had a quick read of her other recent reviews - now on my HL !!!
« Last Edit: May 01, 2024, 08:32:59 pm by Trotter671 »

Offline smit1234

Not many Brazilians do OWO unless it's extra. She looks like Jenna Ortega

Offline oneeye

i didnt ask for owo  this time because in past experience they only suck for 30 secs anyway but think she do it for bit extra and bloody well !!!

Offline oneeye

External Link/Members Only

30 mins £80  ow

hi guys i just had to tell you about Brazilian Vegasmegan i visited today
i arranged 30 min meet in flat in liverpool, communication great via tx .she looks beautiful in her profile on AW .When she opened the door my eyes popped out of my head what a stunner !!!!!! Dresswd in black lingerie  shes petite about 5feet 1 inch long dark hair beautiful brown eyes perfect white teeth and tanned ALL over .I walked behind her to the bedroom and the sight of her perfect peachy bum as she skipped  along was to die for .
She was very enthusiastic in all she did lots of kissing and touching and bj superb and moving her perfect tanned ass closer for me to play with .
the sex was mind blowing all positions and licking her pussy and ass WOW !!!!!!!!!
She is not your usual Brazilian of going through the motions so to speak she just love sex and pleasing men also no rush to get me out when finnished i just wished i booked an hour or even all night !!!
im still on cloud nine !! cant wait to see her again  100/100 !!!!!!
DONT  miss this one !!!!!!
shes the cutest sexiest girl ive ever seen and ive ive seen loads !!!