Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: BJQ Edinburgh  (Read 3309 times)

Offline Jabba the Slut

Hello.Noticed that BJQ is available again in Edinburgh over this weekend. Does anyone know where abouts her new place  is ..? Its just to know if I book , wether to take train to Edinburgh or travel by car . Apologies for lack of link. Thanks.

Offline oldenough

She is listed as being in EH14 which is anything from Dalry to Juniper Green. Could be a long walk from any station. Best by car but why not ask her ?

Offline oldenough

Correction any where from Gorgie to Currie

Offline just14u

Hello.Noticed that BJQ is available again in Edinburgh over this weekend. Does anyone know where abouts her new place  is ..? Its just to know if I book , wether to take train to Edinburgh or travel by car . Apologies for lack of link. Thanks.

External Link/Members Only

Offline jj-mac

She's in danderhall mate.

Last time I saw her she's had her hair cut really short.

Only ever met her for a quick bj but she is hard to book and sometimes doesn't reply to messages.

Punter115

I have tried to book her numerous times but she doesn't ever answer my emails , I really don't no
why ?

Offline Jabba the Slut

Thanks for the replys.I have seen her once when she was located at the pubic triangle.Not bad value for money
and I fancied another visit.I recall she was tricky to get hold of then, so I don't think I will bother.Cheers.

Offline FBman78

Looks to have a great body. Is she pretty too?

Offline Name Not Found

Looks to have a great body. Is she pretty too?

From what I remember from my one quick visit, no. Very plain.

Offline jj-mac

I've met her 4 or 5 times in the past. Found her to be a nice friendly girl. Great body and ok looking. With her short hair now I didn't find her attractive as before.

As for booking her these days...good luck. She's semi retired but with her other job it's a nightmare to arrange a meeting.

There are better girls out there. If it's just a bj ur after it's always worth contacting someone who maybe doesn't advertise quickies. It's worked for me in the past. A nice friendly message to them and if they are maybe quiet you could get lucky.

Offline TommyMoundfrigger

If it's just a bj ur after it's always worth contacting someone who maybe doesn't advertise quickies. It's worked for me in the past. A nice friendly message to them and if they are maybe quiet you could get lucky.
Care to share who you were lucky with?

Offline jj-mac

Care to share who you were lucky with?

Most recent one was Keira Glasgow (was falkirk) doesn't advertise quickies but agreed to a bj meet for £40

Offline TommyMoundfrigger

Most recent one was Keira Glasgow (was falkirk) doesn't advertise quickies but agreed to a bj meet for £40
Cheers  :drinks:

Punter115

Anyone who has seen this lady could you please advise me on how you go about getting an appointment with her as I must have sent half dozen sensible emails ..without success ....any help would be appreciated.

Offline Name Not Found

Anyone who has seen this lady could you please advise me on how you go about getting an appointment with her as I must have sent half dozen sensible emails ..without success ....any help would be appreciated.

If I was you I'd just take the hint and move on. After 10 emails you probably look like a crazy stalker to her.  Its not like she's anything special anyway.

Offline RandyRob69

I've not seen BJQ for a while although I did manage a quickie with her out at Danderhall last year. Pity she's so bl**dy awkward to contact and get a booking - her BJs were amazing - one of the very best!

Offline ediguy

Im the same Ive been trying for months to arrange a punt but shes just so damn ignorant  :dash: In fact I have a booking request she is ignoring right now
« Last Edit: January 08, 2018, 04:48:30 pm by ediguy »

Offline Sadams

I was one of her first ever punts, years ago before I knew of this site. She pitched up at my hotel and reception called me to say I had a visitor so I said "send her up". Hard to believe looking back at it now! Anyway, she was dressed in trackies and hoodie, looked rough (it was 8.30 am) but took a full facial then left 15 minutes later. £20 at the time. :rolleyes:

Offline Jim-Beam

Seen BJQ a few times myself- new digs were nicer than the pubic triangle but the cat piss smell followed her unfortunately  :thumbsdown:

Emailed her a couple of times recently but like everyone else i've not heard back either.

Offline bigmike32

Seen bjq myself at her former premises at the pubic triangle. Nice body but not a stunner. Good bj but her flat stunk and the cat was on the bed aswell. She moved to the sticks last i heard it was too far away for me.

Offline stenven

she maybe got mental problems.booked and went to the place near by her house,didn't reply house no
Banned reason: Bad attitude + leech with no worthy posts in 5 years
Banned by: Ali Katt

Offline misplaced marbles

She will usually text me when she is available.  Out of town these days but still provides a top class BJ service.  Bargain prices as well.