Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Hot Ella Hot - Liverpool St  (Read 2406 times)

45 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5538812) (41 positive, 3 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]
56 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6965921) (49 positive, 5 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by scutty brown]

Offline DavieOne

External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only

Quick Summary: Hot 15 minute booking with an attractive SP.

Onto the review.

Was passing through Liverpool st and had some time to kill. Looked through the HL and saw Ella available and close by. Sent a short text asking if available and she quickly confirmed she was. Location was a new ish apartment block close enough to the main station, it's fairly discreet however there can be some footfall around lunch times and end of work day, as long as you not loitering you won't stand out here. Inside the building there was some stairs and I thought I'd use those instead of the lift, stupid decision, just get the lift :lol: Inside the flat, it was nice, modern and tidy with a good bathroom so no complaints there and a big mirror in the room for those that are interested.

We exchanged pleasantries but as it was a 15 minute booking got into the action shortly after. Ella pretty much looks exactly like the photos minus a bit of the eye shadow, I would also say the age is accurate. As described on the profile there is no kissing, and I did not ask. She put the cap on followed by a decent OW, sufficiently deep but not DT by any means. Not long after she applied a small amount of lube and we moved onto a few standard positions, CG, Mish and Doggy, all delivered without any issue.

Finished up, followed by some banter after the fact as I cleaned up. Shortly out on my way £50 lighter.

Logistics
Text to contact
£50 15 min

Modern flat not too far from main station

Looks
8.5/10

Positives:

Accurate photos
Good quickie

Neutral:
Not as smiley as her profile would suggest but repeat visits would probably solve that issue.

Negatives:
None that come to mind

Would I return?
Probably.

Offline king tarzan

Boycott Mickey mouse service providers and services will open up to get the $$$$$$$$$$$$

Banned reason: Misogynist who gets free bookings from agencies for pos reviews.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline DavieOne

Boycott Mickey mouse service providers and services will open up to get the $$$$$$$$$$$$

To be fair, I can't complain too much given the price and location. However, I don't feel like having a longer booking would be worth it.

Online tantraman

Ella pretty much looks exactly like the photos ...

... as collected here :dancegirl: