Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Posh English recommendation?  (Read 4656 times)

Offline roo222

Can anyone recommend an English girl with a posh (well, recieved speech) accent in North, East, or Central London please?

Budget around £120ph, DFK only essential service, would prefer if she's somewhat dominant or at least chatty and confident,.

west8

English ... 'Posh' ... £120 ... central London.

Dream on ...

:lol:

Offline Matium

Can anyone recommend an English girl with a posh (well, recieved speech) accent in North, East, or Central London please?

Budget around £120ph, DFK only essential service, would prefer if she's somewhat dominant or at least chatty and confident,.

The poshest WG is probably Lucy Hunter.

Refined, elegant, public school.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

But

She's based in Stansted Airport not Central London

She won't do OWO.

She's £200 an hour.

You're not going to get a posh English WG for £120 an hour.

Offline StevenS

If you can stretch to 180 I'd suggest elizabeth swan

External Link/Members Only

Or maybe at 160, posh kink

west8

The poshest WG is probably Lucy Hunter.

Refined, elegant, public school.

Got all excited then .. until I read she's a midget!  :sarcastic:

Offline webpunter

Why don't you search up 'Courtesan' on AW ?

Offline roo222

Just reasonably well-spoken / srp is fine. Doesn't have to be central, outskirts is fine and can go out into Essex too (although that hardly helps with the posh thing.)

I'm sure there are girls out there. There was a Felicity who sounded perfect at those rates but she didn't kiss, and now switched to domination only. MKhelen looks great in that price range if I drive an hour to MK. I remain hopeful. :-)

Offline roo222

Elizabeth seems to be dominatrix only?

Posh kink looks like exactly my type though, may see her sometime. :-)

Offline StevenS

Elizabeth seems to be dominatrix only?

Seems  ;) she will definitely kiss.

I need to write a review from early October. I had seen her a few years ago when she worked at London retreat. Full personal service on offer there as well as the kinky stuff

Mark Andrews

Unfortunately, based on London prices, you may have a task finding a posh conquest with that type of budget / money.

Offline bestbefore

Englishrebecca121 comes to London from time to time.

Worth seeing and fits your description.

Offline hendrix

If by "posh" you mean well spoken, then the nearest to your budget I know are Sarah British or koa32 Fantastic filthy fucks too :D outcall only though I think. koa32 is Australian but sounds like posh English to me, she did say her aussie accent has more or less disappeared. Both good fun and Sarah is more confident/chatty.

« Last Edit: November 18, 2014, 04:39:23 pm by hendrix »

Offline Sparta Prada

Lisa has a posh demeanour, sexy as anything, slim size 8 and a great kisser. Her service in the past 12 months has been brought into question on this forum, so proceed with caution. £140 per hour, blame JRC for being £20 above your budget!

External Link/Members Only External Link/Members Only

Mark Andrews

Lisa has a posh demeanour, sexy as anything, slim size 8 and a great kisser. Her service in the past 12 months has been brought into question on this forum, so proceed with caution. £140 per hour, blame JRC for being £20 above your budget!

External Link/Members Only External Link/Members Only

Good find and good recommendation there! have never come across either of those!

Offline Sedlmayer

Englishrebecca121 comes to London from time to time.

Worth seeing and fits your description.

Well everything is relative, of course, but if you regard Rebecca as posh, then we'll have to agree to differ...... :sarcastic:

(On another note, she's on my all-time blacklist for mucking me about over a whole weekend, wanting to change booking times/days, inventing excuses, texting me at all times of the day and night......Let's just say she's capable of being unreliable sometimes..)

Offline roo222

While researching this I came across Mature Posh Totty:

Offline roo222

Just seen though, no log-in since October, so probably no go there! :(

Offline stayer

Central London is pretty much ruled out but as the Tube network is good (except south of the Thames) and as you have a car, then spread your net across London and beyond.

Mark Andrews

If a car is an option, look to go into Kent or Surrey. Believe me there are places you can go to which can offer the value for money you are clearly after within your budget.

Offline roo222

Any specific recommendations Mark? Especially for Kent please?

Mark Andrews

Tbh I have loads; it depends on what you are after though?

To get started, take a look at Sandra: External Link/Members Only

Let me know in good detail your exacting requirements and I may be able to steer you more in the right direction  :hi:

Offline eldritch

Bit over your budget, but Turandot ticks your boxes: External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Only gotcha is her flat being a total dump with stuff piled up everywhere. You'd think she was a hoarder from the mountains of crap you have to climb over to get to her bed. She told me some sob story about her living conditions but I wasn't really listening.

Nice girl though, 7.5/10 facially, appears to enjoy sex, great OWO/DFK and will take the lead if you ask.

Offline webpunter

That name's a bit posh.  I'm thinking like isn't Turandot some ponsey opera ? Indeed on goggle it is.  Funny how the accomo isn't up to scratch.  Same price for outcall so not a lot more to get a day hotel for an hour or two.  Coz she looks fit & the AW FB is varied enuf to seem genuine

Mark Andrews

Bit over your budget, but Turandot ticks your boxes: External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Only gotcha is her flat being a total dump with stuff piled up everywhere. You'd think she was a hoarder from the mountains of crap you have to climb over to get to her bed. She told me some sob story about her living conditions but I wasn't really listening.

Nice girl though, 7.5/10 facially, appears to enjoy sex, great OWO/DFK and will take the lead if you ask.

Have you hired Turandot yourself?