Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: CaraCurvacious of Sutton - delightful curvy GFE  (Read 2869 times)

Quesadilla

Service Provider
Had Cara in my AW hotlist for sometime now as she is quite local, has good feedback and field reports, and looked like she offered a good GFE.
Linky's here:
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Comms
Finally booked Cara just last week. However the night before our meet she was taken ill suddenly and had to cancel which was very disappointing. She was very apologetic and offered me a £10 discount if/when I rebooked.
This week she was back in action and offering a £10 off special. I was a bit cheeky and asked if I'd get both discounts and she was fine with that - which given her already very reasonable rates was an absolute bargain.
Comms all throughout were excellent so no complaints there.

Booking
Duration: 1 hr
Price: £100 - yes £20 discount off her usual rate!

Services
All services as advertised.
GFE - really passionate and deep french kissing which Cara seems to enjoy a lot, she was wet even before I started fingering her hot little pussy and moved on to RO. OWO very deep throat BJ, 69, before moving on to mish, doggie, cowgirl etc all delivered enthusiastically. Finishing up with more OWO/ DTBJ to CIM

Description
Definitely the lady in the pictures, very pretty face and as her name implies quite curvy - if I'm honest probably slightly curvier than her pictures let on but as per her description I'd agree a size 16 - still very sexy in black holdups and lingerie.

Very friendly, confident, easy to talk to.

Once we got the small talk out of the way she was very passionate and at least appeared to enjoy herself! Definitely the genuine GFE!

Nitty gritty
When Cara opened the door I was a very happy camper - very pretty face as per her profile, very sexy curvy figure in lingerie, just what the doctor ordered.
Paperwork out of the way we sat on her bed for a while and had a brief chat to break the ice before I moved in. 
As per previous reviews Cara offers a very passionate DFK which for me is critical to a GFE so a great start.  After a little kissing and me finding my ways to her ample bosom to suck on those oh-so-biteable nipples my hands then found their way to her panties. She was quite wet already and obviously turned on so it would have been rude not to explore further. A little fingering and oral had her definitely enjoying herself, and I moved so she could return the favour while I carried on fingering.
In between sucking I let Cara lick her own juices off my fingers which was very erotic.
Won't go into all the details but just some highlights - Cara got very into every position - her BJ technique was excellent and she seemed to really enjoy 69. Mish with her sucking my tongue while I ground into her was fab.
Doggy is clearly one of her favourites and she was giving as well as she got. Very hot - literally as well as figuratively as the room was getting quite warm with all our pounding and we both were getting very hot and sweaty. A quick breather to towel down, then onto cowgirl which saw more DFK, boob sucking and then just a lovely long ride which Cara clearly enjoyed - yeee-haw is all I can say! :)
Finished with another DTBJ and Cara swallowed the lot before lying next to me on the bed for a really nice cuddle and some pillow talk - perfect end to a great session.
No clockwatching at all, Cara is the genuine article and given how local she is and how reasonable her rates are I am sure to return!

If you like a curvy, pretty, passionate GFE she is well worth a punt! :)

Bobdayley

I like her services and especially the special offer.
so if I call her 24hour before and book half hour. I will be shagging her for £50.
Rarely, you find a hot English girl for £50/half hour...amazing.
She is definitely in my hotlist and thanks for the review   :D

Quesadilla

I like her services and especially the special offer.
so if I call her 24hour before and book half hour. I will be shagging her for £50.
Rarely, you find a hot English girl for £50/half hour...amazing.
She is definitely in my hotlist and thanks for the review   :D

My pleasure - glad to return the favour as I've seen some cracking reviews on here which have led me in the right direction. :)

Cara is big on the bargains this week having been off work ill last week - she has some catching up to do! Grab 'em while they're hot! :)

Offline temudjin

Have you seen her private gallery? are there face pics? after your review i am keen to punt but dont really want to take a gamble on her face. i would just subscribe but for 3.50 i wanna know that im gonna find what im looking for in there! Also i know you said shes very pretty.....but i like to make up my own mind! lol

Quesadilla

Have you seen her private gallery? are there face pics? after your review i am keen to punt but dont really want to take a gamble on her face. i would just subscribe but for 3.50 i wanna know that im gonna find what im looking for in there! Also i know you said shes very pretty.....but i like to make up my own mind! lol
Yes I have seen her private gallery and there are lots of face pics.  It was her face pics that sealed the deal for me in fact - as per my review she has put on a bit of weight since her pics but is still genuinely very pretty if you prefer the larger / curvier lady.

Offline temudjin

oh yeah big fan of curves! i will subscribe tonight and have a look! Thanks for your help....

« Last Edit: December 04, 2014, 01:46:00 pm by temudjin »

Offline stayer

Is her place near a rail station?