Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Phoenix Club - Warwick Avenue - some impressions  (Read 2201 times)

Offline bedhedred

Some impressions from recent parties. Overall takeaway is that it's good value to do four girls for £160. You don't get the same thing from each girl and you should be prepared for the actual girls to differ from what's advertised. The blokes tend to thin out in the last half hour and you can get duo action if the girls are at a loose end. Remember where you left your towel and robe.

External Link/Members Only

Lorena: (better looking than the website suggests) Attractive petite slim-but-chunky caramel Brazilian. Lovely shape and skin. Some closed lips kissing. Owo with lots of balls licking. Took rough shagging in several positions. Felt good. Nice girl.

Yazmin: (pics of her are representative)
Tallish black Brazilian girl. Pretty face. Nice small tits. Large arse and thighs. No kissing. Light sloppy slobbery Owo mixed with wanking. Refused 69 at first. Shagged hard in different positions. Felt good. She did 69 later when it was less busy.

Gabbie: (As per the photos). A tiny Brazilian.  She was being humped continually. Guys going back for second helpings. No kissing. She did give owo, but I got her to rubber me up because I'd just that moment seen her wanking another bloke's button mushroom. Finally, I got her alone a smashed her hard in mish while another girl stroked my balls from behind.

Bruna: (the website pics are her)
She is quite young and good looking. Voluptuous. No kissing. Ow only. Knickers on whilst not fucking. Did a bit of 69. Took medium hard shagging.

Summer: (more attractive than the website pics would suggest)
Skinny northern English milf. 40ish. All natural with tatts. Not bad looking for her age, and she got into the sex. Snogging. Owo with tongue fluttering. 69. Long and sometimes hard shag. Left me with a good impression.

Millie: (more attractive than the website pics would suggest)
Nice face. Latina features. Slim hard body with enhanced boobs (I think). Slightly bossy personality. No kissing. OW. I asked her to 69 and she got into it and gave good head. She's very tight to fuck. I got on quite well with her.

Nicole: (website pics are misleading)
EE bird. Late 30s bbw. No kissing. Decent sensation in Doggy. Her strength is the OWO technique which is good and would lead to CIM if prolonged - but CIM isn't allowed.

Delia: (no resemblance to website pics)
Late 30s Hungarian. Voluptuous natural body. Face avg. Bit of kissing. Owo was mostly a wank. Medium tight shag. Nice big arse to grip. Dirty talk while fucking.

« Last Edit: May 04, 2023, 10:30:49 pm by bedhedred »

Offline Tristandares

Maria is the worst, that I've seen. Just boring

Offline akauya

Cheers for the update bedhedred, very useful info.

:hi:

Offline bedhedred

Cheers for the update bedhedred, very useful info.

:hi:

Interesting that the mods deemed this not be a review because it's not about a single party. Reviewing this way improves anonymity in a situation where there were others present.

I have more information to drop, but I will bide my time for now.

Offline LLPunting

Interesting that the mods deemed this not be a review because it's not about a single party. Reviewing this way improves anonymity in a situation where there were others present.

No different to reviewing the girls on a rota at a brothel.
As they work at parties you could mention which girls work best with each other for those that prefer more of a mingling than a line of pussy.

Offline southcoastpunter

it was moved by a forum helper (not me) and not a Mod. Interesting point - the rules state

"Only one sex worker can be the subject of a review, not a whole agency/establishment/ brothel. The exception is sex parties, duos etc. and massage establishments where providers do not have names"

so its not clear whether that is one sex party only or whether it could be a series of the same sex party.  You could report the post and ask a Mod to clarify.

edit -  hadn't seen LLP's reply when i started writing this but tend to agree with him
« Last Edit: May 15, 2023, 12:02:01 pm by southcoastpunter »

Offline bedhedred

I'm not too bothered. If you leave it here, it will get lost in the next two weeks and be difficult for others to find in future.

Offline LLPunting

it was moved by a forum helper (not me) and not a Mod. Interesting point - the rules state

"Only one sex worker can be the subject of a review, not a whole agency/establishment/ brothel. The exception is sex parties, duos etc. and massage establishments where providers do not have names"

so its not clear whether that is one sex party only or whether it could be a series of the same sex party.  You could report the post and ask a Mod to clarify.

edit -  hadn't seen LLP's reply when i started writing this.

It's still one party date of a particular mix of girls.

Offline LLPunting

I'm not too bothered. If you leave it here, it will get lost in the next two weeks and be difficult for others to find in future.

It won't be any more lost than a review.  Search will still find establishment and in combination with a quoted girl's name.
Add more girls to thread more times it will be found.

Offline bedhedred

Maybe so.

The lack of indexing for non AW reviews means more effort, especially when you are on a train, looking for leads, frigging around with a smartphone.

Offline LLPunting

Maybe so.

The lack of indexing for non AW reviews means more effort, especially when you are on a train, looking for leads, frigging around with a smartphone.

Nothing much easier than search "Phoenix party <insert girl's name>"

Offline bedhedred

Nothing much easier than search "Phoenix party <insert girl's name>"

You always say that the search engine is easy.

My impression from doing lots of searches is that it's never as convenient as clicking on the providerid:
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?action=serviceprovider;id=26526

In the case of the one I chose, she only got that 57 review count after she went to AW.

As the choices on AW decline (my perception), and vs increases, this will become more of a problem for the usefulness of ukp. I'm realising that I shagged certain VS profiles who used to have AW profiles and reviews on her, but they don't use AW anymore.
« Last Edit: May 15, 2023, 01:29:05 pm by bedhedred »

Offline daviemac

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24

It isn't about a single party so can't be a review, establishments can't be reviewed.

BTW this thread is #1 on the list of search results along with many others dating back years.

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline LLPunting

You always say that the search engine is easy.

My impression from doing lots of searches is that it's never as convenient as clicking on the providerid:
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?action=serviceprovider;id=26526

In the case of the one I chose, she only got that 57 review count after she went to AW.

As the choices on AW decline (my perception), and vs increases, this will become more of a problem for the usefulness of ukp. I'm realising that I shagged certain VS profiles who used to have AW profiles and reviews on her, but they don't use AW anymore.

If you find VS ads for girls with AW history here then post the review and have it indexed against the old AWID(s)
Post the phone numbers used as they sometimes connect reviews across time with established providers not ditching histories.

Offline daviemac

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
If you have been to these parties then reviews of your visits would be very helpful to others.

Offline bedhedred

She is not the worst looks wise, but she doesn't put any heart into the sex, so I'd agree, she's fairly boring. I would discount her from the list and focus on the others.

Offline Whovian

While I enjoyed Gabbie at the last party I attended, overhearing a couple of the other putters talk about her as a perfect nextdoor jailbait fantasy, made me a little uneasy.

Also recently I feel Em has been purposely overbooking the days the most popular girls are on, the last one I attended with Kasia and Luiza way overshoot the 2:1 ratio. I understand the drive to bring in the money, but after finally moving to a bigger place suddenly everyone was fighting for room again.

Offline MysteryManNo.7

While I enjoyed Gabbie at the last party I attended, overhearing a couple of the other putters talk about her as a perfect nextdoor jailbait fantasy, made me a little uneasy.

Also recently I feel Em has been purposely overbooking the days the most popular girls are on, the last one I attended with Kasia and Luiza way overshoot the 2:1 ratio. I understand the drive to bring in the money, but after finally moving to a bigger place suddenly everyone was fighting for room again.

Yes, Em does have  a habit of overbooking parties then getting arsey when you ask her to confirm that the ratio will be adhered to insisting she always adheres to it.