Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Another batch of Chinese arrests in London  (Read 1946 times)

Online scutty brown

External Link/Members Only

Morning raids uncovered an alleged modern slavery operation involving what police say is the trafficking of Chinese women for sexual exploitation.

Seven warrants were undertaken today (March 16) which led to eight arrests at addresses in Hackney, Hounslow, Bexleyheath, Kingston and Watford, as well as elsewhere in Hertfordshire.

The warrants were part of Operation Snoop, an investigation led by the Met's Modern Slavery and Child Exploitation Unit (MSCE).

They follow a year-long investigation.

Six men and two women were arrested on suspicion of crimes, including controlling prostitution for gain contrary to Section 53 of the Sexual Offences Act 2003 and arranging or facilitating travel of another person with a view to exploitation contrary to sections of the Modern Slavery Act 2015.

Offline Gramsky

I only know the Bexleyheath area and can only think of one address it could be in that area.
Anyone have any more info on this?

Offline Junkyardgrunze

I wonder if the punters will get in trouble if they are caught inside the building. I am sure there will be covid fine.
« Last Edit: March 17, 2021, 01:42:56 pm by Junkyardgrunze »

Offline Muff licker

I only know the Bexleyheath area and can only think of one address it could be in that area.
Anyone have any more info on this?
I wonder where the Kingston one was?

Offline bedhedred

I've been on a couple of forays to Hounslow over the past month. It'd be interesting to know if they targeted that section of (the very long) Bath Road where the postcode texts seem to cluster. I've seen texts for several girls located in a tightly defined area.

Offline Tomcat

I wonder if the punters will get in trouble if they are caught inside the building. I am sure there will be covid fine.

Thats a big Yes.

Offline Junkyardgrunze

I've been on a couple of forays to Hounslow over the past month. It'd be interesting to know if they targeted that section of (the very long) Bath Road where the postcode texts seem to cluster. I've seen texts for several girls located in a tightly defined area.

Next to the Mcdonalds at Bath road you mean?

Offline bedhedred

Next to the Mcdonalds at Bath road you mean?

:cool:

There are hundreds of flats in that general area.
« Last Edit: March 17, 2021, 04:11:36 pm by bedhedred »

Offline Muff licker

Yes but these are Chinese/Asian girls i think

Offline laurenb

Jacket and Kingston too - they occupy big parts of the town.
Banned reason: Spamming threads
Banned by: Kev40ish

Offline laurenb

There seem to be a lot of Chinese and Romanian brothels in Hunslow.
Banned reason: Spamming threads
Banned by: Kev40ish

Online petermisc

« Last Edit: May 03, 2021, 11:21:09 am by petermisc »