Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: xAlexandra24xxx  (Read 2217 times)

UberX

External Link/Members Only

At first thanks to london for finding the new profile of Alexandra. My plan B was Sweet candy if by chance Aleksandra is not available. Anyway I called her in mid afternoon. she was nice and friendly on the phone and booked her for 1 hour and texted me the address. It was the same place that I saw her last time just 2/3 minutes walk from North Acton underground station. This was actually my third visit with her. She cordially received me from the door with a smiling face. After paying her she asked me if I want to go to shower. But I was ok so did not go for shower. Service I received--

OWO, very good and sensual.

DFK was good but not excellent.

69 with licking her :P

Sex 2 times.

I have tried sex in many positions. She looked very fantastic in doggy positions mainly her bum..hmm.. I was feeling her pussy was getting tight and I could not last long in 1st round. Then after few minutes chatting with her I was getting ready for 2nd session. After 10/12 minutes fighting in doggy mode I ejaculated in her pussy very loudly. She also enjoyed too I believe.  :kiss:

I have asked her about this new profile she said to me that it was actually a profile of her friend and feedbacks were written in that girl name. She was trying to do a new profile but her verification was rejected. anyway she did not watch at clock continuously but she finished on time. A good session I experienced with her. I shall return.

:)

london

do you know if she does CIM ?

UberX

do you know if she does CIM ?

Yes she does CIM. I tried last time but not this time.

london

thanks
I will see her soon . already booked  :lol:

Offline OnTheSly

Are the photos on AW her or Mia or Olivia's?

Wish I had seen this yesterday and that my phone didn't have an Adult Site lock on it (and me not having ID with me to lift the block) as I made a schoolboy error of not having a plan B when I was let down by someone 30 mins before the booking...  The girl in the photos looks right up my street  :wacko:

UberX

Are the photos on AW her or Mia or Olivia's?

Wish I had seen this yesterday and that my phone didn't have an Adult Site lock on it (and me not having ID with me to lift the block) as I made a schoolboy error of not having a plan B when I was let down by someone 30 mins before the booking...  The girl in the photos looks right up my street  :wacko:

The girl in photo is Alexandra. But this profile was used by another girl Olivia before .

Offline Mr Br1ghts1de

At first thanks to london for finding the new profile of Alexandra. My plan B was Sweet candy if by chance Aleksandra is not available. Anyway I called her in mid afternoon. she was nice and friendly on the phone and booked her for 1 hour and texted me the address. It was the same place that I saw her last time just 2/3 minutes walk from North Acton underground station. This was actually my third visit with her. She cordially received me from the door with a smiling face. After paying her she asked me if I want to go to shower. But I was ok so did not go for shower. Service I received--

Sex 2 times.

I have tried sex in many positions. She looked very fantastic in doggy positions mainly her bum..hmm.. I was feeling her pussy was getting tight and I could not last long in 1st round. Then after few minutes chatting with her I was getting ready for 2nd session. After 10/12 minutes fighting in doggy mode I ejaculated in her pussy very loudly. She also enjoyed too I believe.  :kiss:

I have asked her about this new profile she said to me that it was actually a profile of her friend and feedbacks were written in that girl name. She was trying to do a new profile but her verification was rejected. anyway she did not watch at clock continuously but she finished on time. A good session I experienced with her. I shall return.

:hi: Uber. Glad you had a good time and good to hear she has moved on from the previous profile issues and is still most importantly offering a good service. And full time too  :thumbsup:.

It is evident that she has taken on someone else's profile for now though, as even on here the link for previous reviews points to Olivia.

So long as it was the girl pictured in the current profile link you posted, I would not be put off by the AW feedback baggage she has undoubtedly inherited. 

LL

Thanks for the review.  So which do you enjoy best - this girl or Candy?

UberX

Thanks for the review.  So which do you enjoy best - this girl or Candy?

Actually it is a bit difficult to answer. But I shall say Alexandra is younger than Candy and also her body is fit compare with Candy. But service wise I shall say Candy is better than her.

london

Thanks UberX for your review

I saw her today .

for me is Negative

+

she has nice body ,

-

very bad tooth
face 3/10
OWO 3/10
she couldn't go deep for OWO , I stopped her as her tooth really hurt my dick
her pussy has bad smell , I stopped RO after few second ,
mine is little big but not huge and she was keep reminding me be gentle which I was as I have this damn problem with many girls , tried few positions, first round finished in condom in doggy ,
she is clock watcher and didn't let me finish 2nd round as I was almost coming in her mouth and asked me to leave while I had 5 min left  :blush:

If you want to see her I recommend to ask her only suck the head + hand job , if she go deep ,you feel pain, maybe is not her fault ,that her tooth is ,

west8

I saw her today .

for me is Negative

+

she has nice body ,

-

very bad tooth
face 3/10
OWO 3/10
mine is little big but not huge and she was keep reminding me be gentle which I was as I have this damn problem with many girls , tried few positions, first round finished in condom in doggy ,
she is clock watcher and didn't let me finish 2nd round as I was almost coming in her mouth and asked me to leave while I had 5 min left  :blush:

If you want to see her I recommend to ask her only suck the head + hand job , if she go deep ,you feel pain, maybe is not her fault ,that her tooth is ,

Wow, wtf. Are you 100% certain it was the 'right' girl and not a B&S?

More importantly, please write your own review to warn others .. you just saved me £100 this coming week.  :drinks:

UberX

I saw her today .

for me is Negative

+

she has nice body ,

-

very bad tooth
face 3/10
OWO 3/10

Sorry to hear your bad experience. I understand everyone has different taste and you have seen all her previous review were good. For me she was ok nothing extra ordinary. so I rated positive

west8

Sorry to hear your bad experience. I understand everyone has different taste and you have seen all her previous review were good. For me she was ok nothing extra ordinary. so I rated positive

UberX: do you agree she has terrible teeth? Perhaps london saw a different girl ..

UberX

UberX: do you agree she has terrible teeth? Perhaps london saw a different girl ..

I have noticed her tooth appearance does not look nice one is missing I remember but never felt pain in OWO. I am also now doubting that B/S issue.

:(

london

Wow, wtf. Are you 100% certain it was the 'right' girl and not a B&S?

More importantly, please write your own review to warn others .. you just saved me £100 this coming week.  :drinks:
I am sure I saw the same girl , if you can forget about BJ she is good but not for £100 

and again IMO,  MI is best polish girl in UK
« Last Edit: January 24, 2015, 05:09:05 pm by london »

london

I have noticed her tooth appearance does not look nice one is missing I remember but never felt pain in OWO. I am also now doubting that B/S issue.

:(

it not BS , it was the girl in picture ,

Offline laidbackasiandude

Sex 2 times.

Who did you see if as what I've highlighted in bold, this new profile belongs to her friend and the corresponding feedbacks
are for her friend?

Whoever is managing this profile has now blocked viewing the AW feedback/ratings, I've just noticed this now but perhaps
it was on block for a while?

Offline laidbackasiandude

Ignore my previous posting, think I've worked out (at last) what has transpired regarding your review, and that of
London's and Br1ghts1de's as follows with respect to xAlexandra24xxx.

The girl in the picture IS ALEXANDRA (blonde) but the profile (inception Jan 14) belonged to another WG and probably
most if not all the feedback for this profile in/or are in the name(s) of other WG(s).

Looking at previous UKP reviews for AW code 2301867 (currently Alexandra) belonged to either OLIVIA or MIA, the
two previous UKP reviews were for someone by the name of MIA for AW code 2301867.

UberX, london and Br1ghts1de have ALL met the blonde WG as per the photo showing at present date.

« Last Edit: January 24, 2015, 09:08:30 pm by laidbackasiandude »

Offline Mr Br1ghts1de

I saw her today .

for me is Negative

+

she has nice body ,

-

very bad tooth
face 3/10
OWO 3/10

Sorry to hear you had a bad punt London.

I didn't notice any teeth or hygiene issues. Her OWO for 1st round was good, but very evident she had one eye on the clock 2nd time round as too quick.

She not doing herself any favours if taking liberties on the clock again. That doesn't seem to suggest she takes on board or cares about her feedback.

Think you should post a separate negative review if this was your overall experience.