Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Rainbow Sports Bar - Shoreditch  (Read 5990 times)

Online texmex

Don't get chance to often these days to go out for fun ("blame remote working") - but a friend's 40th celebrations were planned on a friday evening and we finally ended up at Rainbow's in Shoreditch.
The night we went, there were quite a few girls, some of them stunners - some I would have wanted paying from.

Usual routine - £1 in a cup before dance on stage. Some of the dancers were quite good (their lingerie stayed on the longest) and some were just moving around the pole rather than dancing (they got naked within seconds once on stage).

Private dances, though, are what we mostly go for right  ;)

We took our time, going through rounds of shots and drinks before being given good offers! They restored my trust in strip clubs of old 

It was full on contact, with touching and more permitted  :yahoo:

Pricey though at £60. Admittedly punting gets much more for the money, but thats like comparing beer and whiskey  :cool:

Offline Leffelover

First ever dance I received was from rainbows back in 2011. I remember the dance being £30 - £60 she offered to meet me after the shift for a full on session (albeit I was 23 then and in great shape…). I’m fairly certain she was Ella from HOD.

Great to see it’s not changed too much…

Offline jimbobted

Not far from Liverpool Street which is handy. But from Google Street View it looks seedy as fuck. Is it the sort of place a single guy dressed in a suit could stroll into mid-afternoon to while away and hour or is it best visited as part of a group?

Offline stevebarry

Not far from Liverpool Street which is handy. But from Google Street View it looks seedy as fuck. Is it the sort of place a single guy dressed in a suit could stroll into mid-afternoon to while away and hour or is it best visited as part of a group?
I don't think it's open mid-afternoon.6pm opening tonight & some nights it's 8pm.It's probably best to check opening times in advance
Banned reason: No reviews in 7 years, only interested in strip clubs.
Banned by: daviemac

Online texmex

Though I went as part of group and in evening…. I wouldn’t place it in seedy category if someone does want to venture inside not with any group

Offline Duron

Used to be open mid-afternoon back in the day.
I suppose the demise of Ye Old Axe will make the demand for touching reach the Rainbow? If punters vote with their cash it may become the norm there?

Offline sparkus

There are single guys in there in suits, no bother.  I'd say of the YOA and Nag's Head it's the least seedy.

Undoubtedly the girls are of a higher quality than the Nag's.

As I've said before, mates and colleagues are well up for a visit but I doubt any of them would punt if the chance arose.

Offline jimbobted

Wandered along there this evening as it was a while till my train went. Google says it opens at 8, at half 9 the doors were firmly shut.
A guy parked in a car across the road clocked me and approached as I walked away.
"It's open down there tonight, 2 minute walk" pointing down the side road opposite
"What?"
"The bar, all the girls are there tonight. 12 girls to choose from. I'll show you"
"What is it, a strip club"
"No, it's like a brothel"
"I was just after a beer and some tits as I've got a train to catch"
"OK friend, no problem"

Little brain took over for a moment and I wandered back.

"Have you any photos of the girls?"
"No you can come and see and take your pick, you don't have to do anything"
"Hmmm"
"£150 for half hour £250 for hour"
"Thanks I'll leave it, just wanted a beer and to gawp at some tits"
"OK, no worries"

I don't for a minute believe he was affiliated to the club, but there's obviously a walk up joint near by and they fish for punters outside the Rainbow.
He was friendly enough, I didn't feel threatened but I did wonder what would have happened if I'd wandered along for a look at the girls and decided to leave it at that point.

Attempted to seed someone at HOD earlier in the evening but she was fully booked. So I go home with funds for another day.
« Last Edit: November 07, 2022, 10:16:27 pm by jimbobted »

Offline stevebarry

Wandered along there this evening as it was a while till my train went. Google says it opens at 8, at half 9 the doors were firmly shut.
A guy parked in a car across the road clocked me and approached as I walked away.
"It's open down there tonight, 2 minute walk" pointing down the side road opposite
"What?"
"The bar, all the girls are there tonight. 12 girls to choose from. I'll show you"
"What is it, a strip club"
"No, it's like a brothel"
"I was just after a beer and some tits as I've got a train to catch"
"OK friend, no problem"

Little brain took over for a moment and I wandered back.

"Have you any photos of the girls?"
"No you can come and see and take your pick, you don't have to do anything"
"Hmmm"
"£150 for half hour £250 for hour"
"Thanks I'll leave it, just wanted a beer and to gawp at some tits"
"OK, no worries"

I don't for a minute believe he was affiliated to the club, but there's obviously a walk up joint near by and they fish for punters outside the Rainbow.
He was friendly enough, I didn't feel threatened but I did wonder what would have happened if I'd wandered along for a look at the girls and decided to leave it at that point.

Attempted to seed someone at HOD earlier in the evening but she was fully booked. So I go home with funds for another day.
I think its closed on a Monday
Banned reason: No reviews in 7 years, only interested in strip clubs.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline jimbobted

I think its closed on a Monday
Ah yes, quite right. Google said "opens 8pm Tuesday"  :lol: :dash:

Offline Qwerty69

After work Friday night I went here. This was after dinner at about 8.30pm

£10 entrance fee

£1 every 15mins in a pint glass. These girls then dance on stage.

The girls hound you for dances every 5 mins

The girls on stage hardly take off their clothes off. And it was a poor showing.

Looks wise there was only 2 girls out of 12 which were good looking

Dances were starting from £30. a few drinks, and I was out. It was piss poor for a Friday night. Browns strip club is also up the road, but after a few drinks I left as I just didn’t fancy staying. The girls also seemed to target people who had suits on (I was one of these guys)

Don’t think I’d return by myself. Would only go now if my mates wanted to go.