Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Any one seen these 2 girls from AW ? For Asian lovers  (Read 2114 times)

Offline Deeeazy

Looking to meet an Asian girl as soon as lockdown is over and thinking about the 2 girls below:

External Link/Members Only

&

Can’t find any reviews on them. Anal and WS both on offer too.

« Last Edit: November 19, 2020, 11:52:44 am by Deeeazy »

Offline Convince Me

Offline petermisc

Looking to meet an Asian girl as soon as lockdown is over and thinking about the 2 girls below:
&

Can’t find any reviews on them. Anal and WS both on offer too.
How hard did you look?  A quick search for "Mayling" brings up some relevant reviews.

Likewise, a quick google search of Jessy's phone number shows that she moves around the country quite a bit.  The frequent moves, and low price (for Central London) are not a good sign.  Some of her more professional shots look familiar - she may have been an agency girl at one time, but I can't place her offhand.

Offline Deeeazy

How hard did you look?  A quick search for "Mayling" brings up some relevant reviews.

Likewise, a quick google search of Jessy's phone number shows that she moves around the country quite a bit.  The frequent moves, and low price (for Central London) are not a good sign.  Some of her more professional shots look familiar - she may have been an agency girl at one time, but I can't place her offhand.

Just saw the Mayling review l. Funny when I search using her name nothing came up before!
well she’s now off my list :(

Jessy was part of one of the agencies. And I only search under London.

Offline NeverMind07

Looks like she thinks highly of herself but looks very average looking to me...