Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Who you will see Emmydray or Welsh Barbie?  (Read 3243 times)

Offline garfield2

Hi All,
After being quiet for a while I decided to punt again and I am not sure if call Emmydray or Welsh Barbie.  .?
I am looking for a naughty girl that is keen to deliver a good service. I have mixed feelings and I am not sure who I should call this time.
Thanks in advance for your comments.
Best
Garfield2

Offline LLPunting

You've been very quiet for nearly 2.5 years so you'll understand if many of us don't disturb it.

Perhaps some investigation into courtesy would be useful during your quiet moments.  Whilst English may not be your first language there have been innumerable examples to read of how to and not to ask for help, especially when one has been so unhelpful to date.

Offline garfield2

@LLPunting, thanks for your message and apologies for keep myself quiet during this time and also for having a private life. Also, I don’t get your comment about if English is not my native language ... I find it quite racist as it’s not related at all with my post or this forum ...
I would suggest, that probably you should ignored my post as other people did instead of sending an unfriendly email.
Nevertheless thanks for taking the time to answer my post.

Offline scutty brown

f you are too lazy to provide links to the girls profiles, why should we bother?

Offline LLPunting

@LLPunting, thanks for your message and apologies for keep myself quiet during this time and also for having a private life. Also, I don’t get your comment about if English is not my native language ... I find it quite racist as it’s not related at all with my post or this forum ...
I would suggest, that probably you should ignored my post as other people did instead of sending an unfriendly email.

If you're resorting to spurious accusations of racism then you really are not using language properly if your intent is to clarify your familiarity with English or how you wish to be a genuine contributory member of this site.  My point was if you don't speak or read a language as a native does then difficulties in understanding and more importantly in making yourself understood will arise.  You may post a question that comes across in tone or intent that you did not intend.  So, again, I suggest you spend more time reading questions that have been posed successfully and unsuccessfully and learn from them, both in how to say what you want to say and how you ask for what you want given what you have or have not done previously on this site.

Offline garfield2

Hi All,
After being quiet for a while I decided to punt again and I am not sure if call Emmydray or Welsh Barbie.  .?

Emmydray: External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Welsh Barbie: External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

I am looking for a naughty girl that is keen to deliver a good service. I have mixed feelings and I am not sure who I should call this time.
Thanks in advance for your comments.
Best
Garfield2

Offline bushman

Racist? How is that statement racist?  :lol: :lol: :lol:
Don't answer it. Politics isn't constructive to this site.

Offline scutty brown

Emmydray: External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Welsh Barbie: External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

so now follow the links below your last post and read the two girls reviews
one has just one, the other several

Offline garfield2

Exactly, I read just one review from Emmydray and I would like to know if anyone else have seen her. I am very tempted to give her a call but the lack of reviews is putting me on hold.

Offline Kool Keef

Exactly, I read just one review from Emmydray and I would like to know if anyone else have seen her. I am very tempted to give her a call but the lack of reviews is putting me on hold.

Lack of reviews lol.
Oh the irony  :)

Offline scutty brown

And how many of your punts have you not reviewed?
« Last Edit: September 02, 2020, 11:36:19 am by scutty brown »

Offline garfield2

To be honest just one. I don’t punt that often

Offline PMAC123

Fucking hell some proper asshole responses in here.

The guy could have done better with providing images etc for sure and a proper review from him beforehand would be appreciated, I'm not denying any of this but this regional discussion section of the site doesn't really serve a purpose if people can't ask questions like this and ask for people's thoughts of who's best between two providers - it's something that the previously posted reviews can only vaguely help with, in fact most aren't relevant at all unless they're from somebody who's seen both providers and who can compare them. When I first signed up, this site had a helpful, friendly vibe that made people want to contribute and get involved, it seems since the start of 2020 or slightly before, that has slowly drained away and 8/10 posts these days are people moaning about newcomers asking very simple questions. This literally can't physically make people want to contribute more, it will only have the opposite effect.

If you see somebody asking a question you don't want to answer or don't have the time to answer, just don't, it's absolutely fine to leave that to people who are willing to, and it's also absolutely fine to leave a thread completely unreplied to if it's asking something dumb or that has already been covered (which isn't the case here by the way).

Jumping in to shame the person for asking an innocent question just makes you a miserable cunt and turns most other decent people away from using the site at all. You could politely point to the rules and give them some useful advice that would help them turn into a long term valued poster but not a single response in this thread decided to go that route.

OP - I would recommend you review your one punt that you haven't. Then maybe everybody can get a life, stop worrying about yours and discuss the topic at hand.

As for the people asking for links - if you need a link to see/know who the girl is, the thread is irrelevant to you and your input is worthless, so don't worry about that - it's a non factor in regular discussion posts like this.

Also, assuming somebody's first language isn't English because of some bad grammar is racist, especially when we're on a site that's over half made up of old white men who can't string a thought together any better - garbled text is the norm here and Garfield is in the upper portion when it comes to English (unfortunately).

On topic: I haven't seen either but both have been on my list for a while. Obviously my feedback is only worth so much based on that and there is almost certainly somebody who's seen both who will show up soon to clarify the difference based on their experience - but based on my own research I'd say you should go with Welsh Barbie. She is £50 cheaper for an hour and despite having big bolt ons doesn't appear as "fake" as Emmy (with the huge botox lips etc) but then again maybe you prefer that look.

This is truly something that can only be answered by somebody who has seen both girls and who can comment on the difference in personality and service, but from a looks point of view it's all on you and your preferences. If somebody with that knowledge doesn't show up, I would recommend just going for the one you like the look of best - they are both highly regarded here and you aren't at risk of a bad service either way. Then, come back here and review the girl you see in depth and ask about the other one in the same thread - people will be much more receptive to that discussion once they've gotten something from you and you'll be able to better articulate what you liked or didn't, which will help people to determine how much you'll be into the other girl, if at all. Personally I just think between the lower price, more reviews, and slightly better looks (imo obviously), Welsh Barbie is probably the slightly lower risk option.

« Last Edit: September 02, 2020, 12:43:53 pm by PMAC123 »

Offline garfield2

@PMAC123 thanks for your message, I am glad that you realised that I was trying to have some extra info about these two ladies. My only intention was to hear from other members that had the luck to enjoy both of this providers to make my choice and later on post my experience.

Following your advices I also posted my experience that I had reviewed and I appreciate the rest of your comments regarding these two girls.

Offline PMAC123

@PMAC123 thanks for your message, I am glad that you realised that I was trying to have some extra info about these two ladies. My only intention was to hear from other members that had the luck to enjoy both of this providers to make my choice and later on post my experience.

Following your advices I also posted my experience that I had reviewed and I appreciate the rest of your comments regarding these two girls.

It's ok - the site gets a lot of people signing up and asking for advice and then never posting any reviews or giving anything back.

That's why people get shitty about it - and with good reason to be honest.

But it's extremely easy to politely make this point, and most of the posts in this thread didn't bother to do that, or even take notice of basic human decency. If we react like this every time then there wouldn't be a site for much longer, that isn't a community anybody would want to join.

I hope you have a good punt, come back with some useful information, and become a valued part of this community - good luck
« Last Edit: September 02, 2020, 03:37:03 pm by PMAC123 »

Offline nohey1

It's ok - the site gets a lot of people signing up and asking for advice and then never posting any reviews or giving anything back.

That's why people get shitty about it - and with good reason to be honest.

But it's extremely easy to politely make this point, and most of the posts in this thread didn't bother to do that, or even take notice of basic human decency. If we react like this every time then there wouldn't be a site for much longer, that isn't a community anybody would want to join.

I hope you have a good punt, come back with some useful information, and become a valued part of this community - good luck

I'm really glad someone has said this, and all the credit to you, PMAC. Not all of us on here are 'career punters', and not all of his frequent this forum on the regular. It baffles me why people resort to sarcasm and insta-nastiness before just kindly answering the guys question. If you have time to post - why spew utter nonsense?  The world is a weird place - especially with the anonymity of a computer screen.

Offline scutty brown

You can say what  you like, but my point about the links was valid.
If you want help, at least look as if you're trying yourself. If you don't, why should anyone else?

Offline nohey1

You can say what  you like, but my point about the links was valid.
If you want help, at least look as if you're trying yourself. If you don't, why should anyone else?

Thanks for allowing us to say what we like.  :hi:

Sure your opinion is valid - but i think our point is your tone is horrendously unhelpful; to the point of not even requiring a response from you at all.

Offline scutty brown

not helpful?
It kicked the OP into providing the links so the previous reviews became visible

Offline nohey1

f you are too lazy to provide links to the girls profiles, why should we bother?

That was your first post - not exactly the friendly sort, are you?

I've made my point, and the OP got the help he needed so let's give this discussion a miss, eh?

Offline bhudda

One looks like an escapee from a mad plastic surgeons lab, and the other looks like she is still there but the photos are so air brushed it is hard to see what level of grotesqueness has actually been attained.

And both are charging stupid prices. In case you hadnt guessed i wouldnt see either of them. I hope thats not too unfriendly.

Offline massagepuntingfan

OP no doubt you've noticed UKP can be an unforgiving place. Perceived lurkers are not given much truck and you were responded to as such - whether you knew or not that information is best shared(reviews) before being asked for on this site, the fact that you have been a member since 2018 probably worked against you. You know the rest, move forward from this, share when you can and your request for information will probably be met more warmly next time. Thanks for your review.

Offline garfield2

Thanks all for your comments. Emmydray has increased her rates and after read all welsh Barbie reviews (they were positive but things like not being always in optimum hygienic condition and quite busy in London) I am not sure if I will go for any of them. As some of you mentioned before, at this rates everything should be perfect. As soon as I decide what to do I will post a review. Maybe will be a different girl.

Offline bushman

As for the people asking for links - if you need a link to see/know who the girl is, the thread is irrelevant to you and your input is worthless, so don't worry about that - it's a non factor in regular discussion posts like this.

Also, assuming somebody's first language isn't English because of some bad grammar is racist, especially when we're on a site that's over half made up of old white men who can't string a thought together any better - garbled text is the norm here and Garfield is in the upper portion when it comes to English (unfortunately).
Do you feel like the comments was addressed to you? If the glove fit and all that.

Linguistic discrimination isn't racist. Stop playing the race card.
Asking for links are a valid question, profile names change.
Don't be the arsehole.

Offline PMAC123

Do you feel like the comments was addressed to you? If the glove fit and all that.

Linguistic discrimination isn't racist. Stop playing the race card.
Asking for links are a valid question, profile names change.
Don't be the arsehole.

What? None of this makes any sense whatsoever. No, I didn't feel like the comments were addressed to me (this would be impossible since I've never made a thread asking for info or without links, and have reviewed every punt I've had in detail) and I didn't take issue with anybody asking for links either. I assume you either quoted the wrong person or just couldn't be assed reading the thread but wanted to jump in anyway because this literally makes zero sense.
« Last Edit: September 14, 2020, 10:12:43 am by PMAC123 »

Offline scutty brown

What? None of this makes any sense whatsoever. No, I didn't feel like the comments were addressed to me (this would be impossible since I've never made a thread asking for info or without links, and have reviewed every punt I've had in detail) and I didn't take issue with anybody asking for links either. I assume you either quoted the wrong person or just couldn't be assed reading the thread but wanted to jump in anyway because this literally makes zero sense.

re the links, he was responding to this comment of yours
....................As for the people asking for links - if you need a link to see/know who the girl is, the thread is irrelevant to you and your input is worthless, so don't worry about that - it's a non factor in regular discussion posts like this..........................
a comment which in my view is meritless

Offline jofrenchy69

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

The guy could have done better with providing images etc for sure and a proper review from him beforehand would be appreciated, I'm not denying any of this but this regional discussion section of the site doesn't really serve a purpose if people can't ask questions like this and ask for people's thoughts of who's best between two providers - it's something that the previously posted reviews can only vaguely help with, in fact most aren't relevant at all unless they're from somebody who's seen both providers and who can compare them. When I first signed up, this site had a helpful, friendly vibe that made people want to contribute and get involved, it seems since the start of 2020 or slightly before, that has slowly drained away and 8/10 posts these days are people moaning about newcomers asking very simple questions. This literally can't physically make people want to contribute more, it will only have the opposite effect.

If you see somebody asking a question you don't want to answer or don't have the time to answer, just don't, it's absolutely fine to leave that to people who are willing to, and it's also absolutely fine to leave a thread completely unreplied to if it's asking something dumb or that has already been covered (which isn't the case here by the way).

Jumping in to shame the person for asking an innocent question just makes you a miserable cunt and turns most other decent people away from using the site at all. You could politely point to the rules and give them some useful advice that would help them turn into a long term valued poster but not a single response in this thread decided to go that route.

OP - I would recommend you review your one punt that you haven't. Then maybe everybody can get a life, stop worrying about yours and discuss the topic at hand.

On topic: I haven't seen either but both have been on my list for a while. Obviously my feedback is only worth so much based on that and there is almost certainly somebody who's seen both who will show up soon to clarify the difference based on their experience - but based on my own research I'd say you should go with Welsh Barbie. She is £50 cheaper for an hour and despite having big bolt ons doesn't appear as "fake" as Emmy (with the huge botox lips etc) but then again maybe you prefer that look.

This is truly something that can only be answered by somebody who has seen both girls and who can comment on the difference in personality and service, but from a looks point of view it's all on you and your preferences. If somebody with that knowledge doesn't show up, I would recommend just going for the one you like the look of best - they are both highly regarded here and you aren't at risk of a bad service either way. Then, come back here and review the girl you see in depth and ask about the other one in the same thread - people will be much more receptive to that discussion once they've gotten something from you and you'll be able to better articulate what you liked or didn't, which will help people to determine how much you'll be into the other girl, if at all. Personally I just think between the lower price, more reviews, and slightly better looks (imo obviously), Welsh Barbie is probably the slightly lower risk option.

Offline PatMacGroin

@PMAC123 you put more effort into your rant than the OP had put into the sum total of all his posts upto that point.

And that is the point. The OP literally put no effort into his request for information, or trying to find the information for himself. If he had made the slightest effort to read the tiniest fraction of the information freely available on this site he would have realised the reaction he received would not be good.

Most active UKP members like to help and share their opinions. But none of us, including Moderators, Helpers or Head1 are Personal Punting Assistants for lazy fuckwits. Which is why leaches get stomped on. If they can't survive a little bit of criticism they should go away and find a safe space like Mums Net.

TBH, your comments telling everyone to "get a life" are more revealing of your attitude and more widely insulting than any other comments in this thread so far.

Offline PatMacGroin

Seeing as the OP appears to have made a bit more effort with his contributions since starting this thread, I'll share my thoughts.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only, I've not noticed this WG before, or she didn't catch my attention. I wouldn't have found her without the link. Looks pretty hot at first glance of the profile. However, a closer look at the gallery and movie stills suggest in reality she may look more like one of the less convincing Post-Op TS's:

Hidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members Only

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only:  Had my eye on this one myself a while back. A couple of years ago, before her prices got completely ridiculous, I made enquiries about seeing her in Cardiff. It didn't work out and I think I may have missed a window of opportunity. Sounds like she can be a good provider, but she's knocking on a bit now. IMO, she's now the wrong side of 30 to be charging prices like those, prices that continue to steadily increase.

Based on these two options I get the impression that you are looking for the big tit, glamour model type. Have you considered Platinum Cindy?  External Link/Members Only similar style of WG at a more reasonable rate. Lots of reviews to give you a fair impression of her services, make sure you read all the negative ones.

Hopefully, the OP and other members will see this as a relevant and helpful contribution to the thread. Despite, "if you need a link to see/know who the girl is, the thread is irrelevant to you and your input is worthless"
« Last Edit: September 28, 2020, 11:03:08 am by PatMacGroin »

Offline pepsicolaboy

Seeing as the OP appears to have made a bit more effort with his contributions since starting this thread, I'll share my thoughts.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only, I've not noticed this WG before, or she didn't catch my attention. I wouldn't have found her without the link. Looks pretty hot at first glance of the profile. However, a closer look at the gallery and movie stills suggest in reality she may look more like one of the less convincing Post-Op TS's:

Hidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members Only

This one had a name change was 'Alyxxxa1' and her pictures where blonde
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=150901.msg1648121#msg1648121

was originally £180 per hour, then £200, £250 now £300  :dash: :dash: :dash:

Tracked her over time, Post OP IMO - surprisingly anal not listed  :unknown:

Previous pic still on the profile might jog memories

:hi:

Hidden Image/Members Only

Current aw video clearly lot of facial surgery IMO:

« Last Edit: September 28, 2020, 12:54:45 pm by pepsicolaboy »

Offline PatMacGroin

This one had a name change was 'Alyxxxa1' and her pictures where blonde
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=150901.msg1648121#msg1648121

was originally £180 per hour, then £200, £250 now £300  :dash: :dash: :dash:

Tracked her over time, Post OP IMO - surprisingly anal not listed  :unknown:

Previous pic still on the profile might jog memories

:hi:

Current aw video clearly lot of facial surgery IMO:

I didn't search for any other comments about her, just posted based on my own impressions. She didn't appeal to me at all, but that thread does enough to convince me I definitely won't be going anywhere near.

Offline foobarbaz

I can definitely vouch for EmmydRay and say that she is not a post-op, she is 100% a biological female and this come from someone who punted women, post-op and pre-op. There is only one review of her, mine and of course your mileage may vary, I feel like I can recommend her 100% if she has the look you like and you want something more than vanilla. The real issues with her that many might have I'd say are the now steeper prices and the fact she does only outcall. My 2 pennies.

Online IamSpartacus

As this thread has been bumped and getting back to the original question my feedback would be I have never met Emmydray but I have met Welsh Barbie a couple of times and if Emmydray is a better fuck that WB then she must be incredible because WB is excellent. Pretty girl, great figure, fun positive attitude, very open minded and a really good fuck. Masterful deep throat, CIM, Swallower and a true anal queen. Loves having her ass fucked. If I lived in Cardiff/Swansea I would have met her a lot more times. Fill your boots mate.

And before I get a hard time about Reviews I joined UKP this time last year and my meets were prior to joining. Just trying to contribute a little in what are tough and barren punting times. I haven't punted since March. And probably won't until next March on current course and speed.