Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Cassy @ Maxes Angels!  (Read 2019 times)

Offline Cityboynow

Desperate for someone to send a review of her! She looks super hot.

Once I have the shirt buttons I will be there!

NotThePrimeMinister

She seems to have no boobs and a rather androgynous face!

Offline flouch

Looks great! Straight in at 300 quid - Maxes usually go for the top rate when they know they have a winner.

NotThePrimeMinister

Looks great! Straight in at 300 quid - Maxes usually go for the top rate when they know they have a winner.

Well, paying more is not a guarantee of a better service. You can get lemons at any price point.

Also, Max's quality has been in free fall over the last years.

I'd be sceptical.

Offline Cityboynow

Well, paying more is not a guarantee of a better service. You can get lemons at any price point.

Also, Max's quality has been in free fall over the last years.

I'd be sceptical.

Thanks, you little ray of sunshine.

NotThePrimeMinister

? What, do you want me to tell you tlyou will for sure have a great time?

I have reviewed my bad punts at high prices. We are all adults - make your own decisions, but please report back!

Offline pepsicolaboy

Thanks, you little ray of sunshine.

Fine go and sp_nk £300, get a potentially meh service and wish you went to a £70 30 mins service elsewhere, your money sir.

This forum is excellent tool for dodging bullets, I for one am grateful for members contributions. Having punted a lot, its easy to see why gents errr on the side of caution.

:hi:
« Last Edit: October 24, 2019, 05:54:09 pm by pepsicolaboy »

Offline Stud01

Cassy does seem appealing but at £300 p/h, she has to be a guaranteed good punt. Always looked at this agency over the last couple of years but nobody other than Tilly caught my interest to spend the rates that are charged.

Apologies, if i should have opened another topic for this

External Link/Members Only

Anyone had the opportunity to see Paige as of yet? She seems new to the scene. Looks really pretty. Never punted anyone from Maxes before. Always wanted to meet Tilly but never could arrange a date and she has gone it seems.

Not sure who the reliable SPs are from this agency!

Offline sigmalinking

Fine go and sp_nk £300, get a potentially meh service and wish you went to a £70 30 mins service elsewhere, your money sir.

This forum is excellent tool for dodging bullets, I for one am grateful for members contributions. Having punted a lot, its easy to see why gents errr on the side of caution.

:hi:

Especially with all the filters, photoshop and other tricks that's going on now. We should all be grateful to those who TOFTT  :drinks: