Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Girl with great outfit/uniform variety  (Read 646 times)

Offline semmlerino

I think it would be interesting to start gathering girls with good selection of outfits, outside of the classic "secretary/schoolgirl" ones, ideally with photos. Two prime examples that come to mind, which I haven't had the pleasure of seeing, but plan to visit and review very soon:

Platinum Cindy: External Link/Members Only External Link/Members Only
Really interesting choice of outfits, even with suggested role playing scenarios

SashaLexxx: External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
Unbelievably well documented selection of outfits, not only does she have A LOT of them, you can see her wearing the oufit in her gallery with a number, so you can request it, I doubt anyone even comes close to that level

Offline PatMacGroin

I think it would be interesting to start gathering girls with good selection of outfits, outside of the classic "secretary/schoolgirl" ones, ideally with photos. Two prime examples that come to mind, which I haven't had the pleasure of seeing, but plan to visit and review very soon:

Platinum Cindy: External Link/Members Only External Link/Members Only
Really interesting choice of outfits, even with suggested role playing scenarios

SashaLexxx: External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
Unbelievably well documented selection of outfits, not only does she have A LOT of them, you can see her wearing the oufit in her gallery with a number, so you can request it, I doubt anyone even comes close to that level

Noticing this thread on the boards I was going to make the same recommendation. Other WG's could definitely learn from her example.

Offline Brand242

Good thread. My recommendations:

From those I’ve seen:
Miss KDD: External Link/Members Only
She had a good selection when we met and could accommodate my requests

Caprice @ Maxes: External Link/Members Only
Large selection when we met in 2018 and I see more added since we met

Those on the hot list:
The Blueberry Girl: External Link/Members Only
Lola Lily: External Link/Members Only (tours London, dates not aligning though!)

Will add more as I find.

Offline semmlerino

Good thread. My recommendations:

From those I’ve seen:
Miss KDD: External Link/Members Only
She had a good selection when we met and could accommodate my requests

Caprice @ Maxes: External Link/Members Only
Large selection when we met in 2018 and I see more added since we met

Those on the hot list:
The Blueberry Girl: External Link/Members Only
Lola Lily: External Link/Members Only (tours London, dates not aligning though!)

Will add more as I find.
Thanks a lot for the recommendations! I would love to see Miss KDD, a shame she only does outcalls, can't be bothered to get a hotel room. Wish London had hourly love hotels like Japan