Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Massage parlours - are they all staffed by older?  (Read 323 times)

Offline welllucky

Looking at the staff when I'm passing by and can have a look... just about all of them look in their late thirties and upwards. Especially the Chinese shops. Are there any parlours in London that particularly have much younger (early twenties?). Does older mean that you will get more in the way of extras? Is it a trade off you have to live with?

Online Jonestown

Maybe scroll through the London massage shop mini review thread, lots of hard won information in there, should answer your questions.

Offline welllucky

Thanks Jones... maybe iwas being a bit lazy... but in my defence there are tons of shops now to consider and that thread is huge!

Offline LLPunting

Thanks Jones... maybe iwas being a bit lazy... but in my defence there are tons of shops now to consider and that thread is huge!

No maybe about it.
Go read the thread because the answers are in there and all within the last year of posts.
Trying to be cute about it only means you will have to work harder for any credibility and indulgence. Best you crack on and start doing some good.