Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Aysha love 19yr old chingford  (Read 3747 times)

Phaedrus

External Link/Members Only

Romanian and £120 p.h. I don't usually spend more than £80 p.h. on a Romanian due to the risk of a poor punt. Is she worth it? Has anyone seen her?

Offline marndu

Cant comment on this individual but I had an awful punt from a Romanian. Spent the hour thinking of nothing else but the deprecation of my £100!!

Offline Ladypleaser

Another Romanian stunner that probably provides a shit service.

Offline PilotMan

Probably does as little as possible for the money.

I text her recently, No OWO, no Kissing, sex, BJ, Massage, 69

Offline PLeisure

Cant comment on this individual but I had an awful punt from a Romanian. Spent the hour thinking of nothing else but the deprecation of my £100!!
Well, don't keep us in suspense - post a review.
Otherwise, fellow punters may experience the same  :hi:

Offline PilotMan

« Last Edit: August 07, 2017, 03:34:17 pm by PilotMan »

Phaedrus

Probably does as little as possible for the money.

I text her recently, No OWO, no Kissing, sex, BJ, Massage, 69

Romanian above market value at  £120p.h. with no OWO or kissing?  :coolgirl:

She's been in the same location for a long time so she must be good. My guess is that unless she has another job that she needs about 5 one hour punts per week to survive and profit. Could be a hidden gem but is medium on my priorities list and good Romanians can be found for £80 ph. I've had her on my HL for over a year now so I might TOFTT but it will have to wait about a month..or two ;)

Offline Rocket Scientist

Romanian above market value at  £120p.h. with no OWO or kissing?  :coolgirl:

Totally agree - many other cute Rom's that do just as little, for less. But it's your money!

Offline Taraxacum

I tried to contact her a few times and was met with nothing but radio silence

Offline Blackjack926

She was in highams park , a stunner , tight ass and boobs with a big tattoos on side arms but she is unreachable probably not in london now

Offline marndu

It may just be me but I'm becoming fed up with these girls who claim to not speak English and use this as an excuse when pretending not to understand so they can give a shit service that doesn't resemble their profile list. I have three punts lined up.....all English girls!!!

Offline Ladypleaser

She was in highams park , a stunner , tight ass and boobs with a big tattoos on side arms but she is unreachable probably not in london now

Have you seen her? If yes, what are her services like?

Offline PLeisure

I have three punts lined up.....all English girls!!!
Great - please review  :hi:

Mike455

Phaedrus. Visited one her room mates few weeks back. Rubbish service. Went in, showered prior to visit. She put on the coat without touching me. Asked her if she does FK, nope... Asked her 69, nope. Just suck, fuck and go. Always tried to avoid me touching her aswell even when exchanging paperwork.

Offline Chorley

FFS!!! Yet another Rom with shit service.
Wouldn't be so bad if they were all mingers, but most are bloody stunners.  :dash: :dash: :dash:

Phaedrus

Phaedrus. Visited one her room mates few weeks back. Rubbish service. Went in, showered prior to visit. She put on the coat without touching me. Asked her if she does FK, nope... Asked her 69, nope. Just suck, fuck and go. Always tried to avoid me touching her aswell even when exchanging paperwork.

Thanks. I was on the fence before but I will definitely not see her now. Someone else can earn my £120.  :drinks: