Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Any suggestions  (Read 830 times)

Drillakilla

Hi guys,

I'm looking to hook up with a prossie tomorrow.

Any suggestions age range 18-34.

Main thing is she is gym fit and has a nice round firm ass and flat stomach? Has to be british, doesn't matter about what race she is.

Thanks
« Last Edit: February 25, 2015, 05:33:47 pm by Drillakilla »

Offline Nepunter2014

Check her out, I think it fit your Bill!! Only does outcalls
External Link/Members Only
Banned reason: First post in 18 months is to tout.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline johnny34

Check out Amour Agency & Diamonds Agency for tomorrow evening. Various girls available for incall or outcall.

Barry Shipton

There's girls fit that description, they've been well reviewed on here and they will all be linked from the PuntingWiki links above.
Trouble is the popular girls are already likely to be well booked in advance for tomorrow unless you get a cancellation.
I'm thinking the likes of Brooke Knights, Honey Rose/BlondBabe Honey, Teen Jade or Lily Delphine. Might have more luck with an agency girl especially one that's got positive reviews but hasn't hit top in the popularity stakes and is therefore always booked.
Antonia of Diamonds is off as she's Polish and probably too popular, but have a look at Frankie May (not sure how gym fit she is) or Zara at Diamonds, Cheryl of Amour or some of the newer indies like Ava Rose or maybe the more established Jade Heart (37 but toned).
Sure others could come up better ideas.

Drillakilla

There's girls fit that description, they've been well reviewed on here and they will all be linked from the PuntingWiki links above.
Trouble is the popular girls are already likely to be well booked in advance for tomorrow unless you get a cancellation.
I'm thinking the likes of Brooke Knights, Honey Rose/BlondBabe Honey, Teen Jade or Lily Delphine. Might have more luck with an agency girl especially one that's got positive reviews but hasn't hit top in the popularity stakes and is therefore always booked.
Antonia of Diamonds is off as she's Polish and probably too popular, but have a look at Frankie May (not sure how gym fit she is) or Zara at Diamonds, Cheryl of Amour or some of the newer indies like Ava Rose or maybe the more established Jade Heart (37 but toned).
Sure others could come up better ideas.
Thanks mate

Offline superfurryanimal

Try Savannah if she's available as it looks like Honey is booked;

I've seen both of them and they're both great.

Ellen gets good reviews on here, but I've not seen her;

« Last Edit: February 25, 2015, 10:38:47 pm by superfurryanimal »

walking dead

Ellen is a good call if you like more natural girls

Offline maxxblue

Check her out, I think it fit your Bill!! Only does outcalls

....and a bargain as well! (not)