Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Each to their own, but..............urghhhh  (Read 2600 times)

Offline leedstony

Was checking the North East tours tab and came across the following profile;

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Was going to check the Private Gallery, but £2.50 is more than I'm inclined to pay for this now, but was further put off by some of the photo titles - client with shit in mouth, shit on client, etc

pe567

Bloody Hell....I can get my head around most things, but
how can anybody have someone shit in their mouth and

can't even write any more, making me want to throw up

Barry Shipton

Says she loves kissing and DFK too - you'd have to make sure you were first booking of the day just in case the last guy  :scare:  :vomit:....well you know what I mean!  :D :D

robs one

I love to know how they first realised eating shit made them horny? :vomit:

Offline balloon jockey

Sweet Jesus! I can't even stand the smell of my own, but the thought of actually having it in your mouth - sooooo wrong! Bork!

Offline Gothic D

Ha ha look at her dislikes tab,she hates bad breath.How bad would it smell after she has taken a dump in your gob.

pe567

Why do I have to keep reading this thread....Please delete  please please  please please  please please  please please  please please

Offline marbella punts rule

if you take her on a dinner date first avoid the curry house...!!!! ohhhhh dear a vindaloo in ya gob that's already been digested once probably wouldn't taste much better second time round.... :vomit:

Offline portable

Haha, I knew it would be her. I thought the same thing. Seems legit, hot and professional, has this on her profile:

I love meeting respectable, clean and outgoing men, who love being pampered and treated like a king.

OWO at discretion, and no mention of CIM/facials, so you'd assume she's quite mild-mannered... then her private gallery has "shitting in clients mouth".... wtf?  :lol:

Too classy to really get into oral sex but quite happy to take a shit on you, and in your mouth no less, for the right price. That could potentially end up being fatal. Clearly doesn't give a fuck about "treating a man like a king"

Although she must have read this, as it looks like she's taken those pics down, or at least put them down low in her private gallery so the captions don't appear.

skyedupree

Bloody Hell....I can get my head around most things, but
how can anybody have someone shit in their mouth and

can't even write any more, making me want to throw up

You will be surprised but that fetish is quite popular and most people are curious ;)

yorkshire123

You will be surprised but that fetish is quite popular and most people are curious ;)

I beg to differ  :vomit:

skyedupree

Offline maxxblue

Sorry let me rephrase that!! Some not most

I see you have taken the 'offending' pics from your gallery - not good for business?  ;)

greychap

What a dirty cow...no thanks :scare:

Will pass on this one.

greychap

I see you have taken the 'offending' pics from your gallery - not good for business?  ;)

Obviously not good for business otherwise the filth would still be up there.

Expecting private gallery money to see a load of shit, could not make any of this shit up :lol: :lol: :scare: :scare:

shengfan

I did read in Slades early days, Noddy was paid to lie under a glass table while a bloke shit on the top :scare:

eeeasy

I beg to differ  :vomit:
Done it a few times with 3 different sexy ladies after intense rimming  :wacko: :wacko: :wacko: they  all loved it  :P :P :P  for me was ok after the 1st time gob full -  :lol: :lol: :lol:  when booking next visit ladies always asked do you want me to do one for you - if it keeps them happy im up to speed with it - havent done it for years now - wonder if I could still cope with a gob full  :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:

yorkshire123

Done it a few times with 3 different sexy ladies after intense rimming  :wacko: :wacko: :wacko: they  all loved it  :P :P :P  for me was ok after the 1st time gob full -  :lol: :lol: :lol:  when booking next visit ladies always asked do you want me to do one for you - if it keeps them happy im up to speed with it - havent done it for years now - wonder if I could still cope with a gob full  :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:

Well that proves me wrong, I was always under the impression that you were full of your own shit, obviously not  :(

Online jarrovian

Heehee. Hey just because she offers it, doesn't mean you have to indulge. She might be great at other stuff