Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Where has Just Carly gone ?  (Read 902 times)

Offline Halcyon Dave

Hi Lads
I was hoping to book Carly from South Shields as I've ever experienced a car meet but looks like she's gone. Anyone know if she's on holiday or gone forever ?

Thanks

Offline daviemac

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
Don't know who you mean, where did she advertise, was she on AW, agency or somewhere else.    :unknown:

Online Kev3773

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?msg=1955890
According to this review from March (if this is her) she regularly disappears from AW, not active at the moment so who knows if it's temporary or not  :unknown:  :hi:
« Last Edit: May 21, 2018, 03:25:12 pm by alfie2013 »

Offline Halcyon Dave

Thanks lads

Yes that's her. She was on AW for quite a few months and was replying ok to emails but looks like I'll have to wait and see if she reappears.

Shame as she had a couple of decent reviews

Offline Tiger63

AW took her profile off today without her knowing about it and didn't give a reason.
I think she is going to do a new one in the next couple of days.

Offline maxxblue

AW took her profile off today without her knowing about it and didn't give a reason.
I think she is going to do a new one in the next couple of days.

How do you know that, Tiger63?

Offline Tiger63

How do you know that, Tiger63?

She told me. I see her quite regularly

Offline Halcyon Dave

Brilliant Tiger

Thanks for the info and hope I'm not treading on your toes mate

Cheers

Offline Tiger63

Brilliant Tiger

Thanks for the info and hope I'm not treading on your toes mate

Cheers

Not at all mate.
Looks like AW have been having a cull on non verified profiles.

Offline Halcyon Dave

I thought as much

I saw a girl last week called Mandy73 who I booked on Vivastreet ( yes I know what was I thinking ) that was a nightmare ( review to follow ) and she mentioned she had setup an AW profile and that's dissapared too.

Online waynekerr600

I thought as much

I saw a girl last week called Mandy73 who I booked on Vivastreet ( yes I know what was I thinking ) that was a nightmare ( review to follow ) and she mentioned she had setup an AW profile and that's dissapared too.

Review would be most useful Dave is it the same person as Melissa774u who I think is from a similar area.

Might save a fellow punter some hard earned.
« Last Edit: May 22, 2018, 09:16:01 pm by waynekerr600 »

Offline Halcyon Dave

I don't think it's the same girl Wayne. She looks completely different to the photos of Melissa 774u but then again she looked nothing like her own pictures on Vivastreet.
New Silksworth on the edge of an estate in a newish link house but definitely a dog connection mate.
I'll post a review in the next couple of days but not good reading.

Bopbop

Does she have new profile yet? Is it under a different name, didn’t notice her back on AW