Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Charlotte of Gracies Girls - Middlesbrough  (Read 2534 times)

ca1985

External Link/Members Only

All i can say is this is what punting should be.

£60 for 30 mins.

after some sketchy direction through the main number on the website i found the flat in Boro, off street parking nice and quiet.
the mix up finding the flat was completely forgotten when Charlotte opened the door.

This woman is gorgeous, big blue eyes, gorgeous little figure on her, big smille and chatty from minute 1

off came her dress and started with some nice kissing then she was on her knees getting the big fella going, and she took the whole thing in her mouth with ease (now im not hung like a donkey but he aint small either) id read on here she could deep throat and i have too agree, balls got plenty of attention too

then onto the bed for more OWO then i told her too jump on, put on a raincoat and away we went.
she bounced on it, squatted on it and then took it doggy good and deep till i blew.

little bit of chat after, felt like ive known her years.

ill be returning once a month on that experience, really happy ! as i say thats how punting should be.
flat was tidy, i fealt safe and un rushed....cant say enough good things!

Offline bigkstyle

Seen her a few times. Really lovely girl who clearly enjoys what she does.

Offline hitminscooby

Gracies said she was scheduled for Durham this week. Anyone know where the Gracies location in Durham is?

Offline shaft10

Gracies said she was scheduled for Durham this week. Anyone know where the Gracies location in Durham is?

You have to make an appointment before you get the address, you can't just turn up  :sarcastic: