Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Darlington massages  (Read 1543 times)

Darloguy1972

Hi all

Had a few massages from jasmines over the last couple of years with generally good experiences depending on the girls available at the time but looking for new ventures

I’ve read a review about sabias but also comments they are legit and it may have been natureland both near each other

Can anyone advise which one if either is offering B2B and HE so I don’t contact the wrong one lol

Thx

Offline daviemac

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
Hi all

Had a few massages from jasmines over the last couple of years with generally good experiences depending on the girls available at the time but looking for new ventures

I’ve read a review about sabias but also comments they are legit and it may have been natureland both near each other

Can anyone advise which one if either is offering B2B and HE so I don’t contact the wrong one lol

Thx

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=181948.0

Offline nerascal

Here's what I posted in the massage thread but got lost amongst trolling. I'm always reluctant to review places like Natureland as Darlington and Durham Police are pretty much zero tolerance with establishments offering anything more than just a massage. Be shame if Natureland got shut down, it's pretty good.

New massage place in Darlington.

External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only

It's located next door to the Quakerhouse pub and as long as the pub isn't open with crowds outside will be fairly discrete. It's only a few doors from Sabai Thai which is 1000% legit. Figured as I was in town it was worth a punt.

Had a massage from someone called Angie - only one person working there at a time as it's only just opened and not enough business for more- think there's a boss somewhere there too though. They will be changing girls every 2 weeks like Jasmines.

Angie is Malaysian and today was her last day, off to Scotland next. Decent massage but the focus on my bum and balls was the best I've experienced - better than Sheng even! She had me a quivering wreck by the time I turned over.

I'll not be leaving a full review given it's a 'legit' place  ;) :D but it looks promising!