Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: [Fake review] Bethany Diamond Edinburgh  (Read 1058 times)

MikeF84

External Link/Members Only

First review so be gentle

Saw her in edin recently for an hour (140) and didn’t disappoint. Curvy blonde, early 30s like her AW says

City centre hotel (well known). Arrived, handed over paperwork, kissing bit of FK, helped me undress. Lots of really good owo ball sucking and 69 before getting the rubber on. Then sex in a couple of different positions (cowgirl and doggy) se seemed to really enjoy cowgirl and I was not complaining. Chilled out end just chatting and lying about before time was up

Safe to say I left with a smile! One of the best punts I’ve had in a while. Keeping an eye out for her next Scotland tour!

vw

First review so be gentle

Saw her in edin recently for an hour (140) and didn’t disappoint. Curvy blonde, early 30s like her AW says

City centre hotel (well known). Arrived, handed over paperwork, kissing bit of FK, helped me undress. Lots of really good owo ball sucking and 69 before getting the rubber on. Then sex in a couple of different positions (cowgirl and doggy) se seemed to really enjoy cowgirl and I was not complaining. Chilled out end just chatting and lying about before time was up

Safe to say I left with a smile! One of the best punts I’ve had in a while. Keeping an eye out for her next Scotland tour!

Oh dear fake review by her self or BF how humiliating.

zzrbob

Why would Bethany Diamond need to post a fake review ?

Piloterror

Your right, with 33 positive reviews, I can't see why she would need to prat about with this sort of crap.  Doesn't make sense to this mere mortal.🤔

OldAdmin

It's probably not even her, but some other woman, either a woman linked to her or not, the other account definitely has a female name.
Regardless of which, this review is fake and both accounts will be banned.

Offline BethanyDiamond

• Service Provider
Hey, its Bethany. A client alerted me about this on uke. Why a woman would post a fake review of me makes no sense.  Nor did I have anything to do with it . No idea what this is about guys but it certainly had nothing to do with me .

vw

Hey, its Bethany. A client alerted me about this on uke. Why a woman would post a fake review of me makes no sense.  Nor did I have anything to do with it . No idea what this is about guys but it certainly had nothing to do with me .

Maybe related to your issues in Edinburgh that you posted about on UKE

they did threaten a  fake review.

Maybe their plan was to make it look like you did rather than the fake negative.

Offline BethanyDiamond

• Service Provider
Maybe related to your issues in Edinburgh that you posted about on UKE

But that person was practically illiterate in their texts. They were also threatening to come find me in newcastle. This fake bland review has been written by someone with better grammar/spelling.  Im baffled .

Offline datwabbit

The OP isn't a one post member either.

There's another girl who gets a positive comment (not a review, just a post) and others get negative comments.

Also, why not review in scottish section.

Offline Michael48

The OP isn't a one post member either.

There's another girl who gets a positive comment (not a review, just a post) and others get negative comments.

Also, why not review in scottish section.
Yes but all posts made in the hour before the post about Bethany
Banned reason: No reviews in over 8 years
Banned by: 90125

Offline datwabbit

Yes but all posts made in the hour before the post about Bethany

Ah ok.