Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Mind blowing lie about age  (Read 3998 times)

TS21

About 20 plus years ago,long before the days of smart phones and  the internet was still in the leather helmet stages I used a couple of the women advertising in the daily sport newspaper.
One of these was a lady called Rose who I’m sure many of you reading will know,lived in central boro.
Back then I will have been very late 20’s and she will have been around 50 I guess.
I’m looking through A/W and blow me there she is,Rose,username under the username Mind Blowing,only her age is now 50 instead of 70.
Now we all knock a year or two off at times but to knock 20 years off is a liberty.
Either that or as a 30 yr old woman she looked 50,but I’m guessing not.

Offline daviemac

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
No idea who, or what, you're on about. How do you know how old she was when you saw her.   :unknown:

In any case it's a totally pointless thread without a link.   

LICKER99

« Last Edit: December 19, 2017, 03:11:50 pm by LICKER99 »

Offline Kev3773

About 20 plus years ago,long before the days of smart phones and  the internet was still in the leather helmet stages I used a couple of the women advertising in the daily sport newspaper.
One of these was a lady called Rose who I’m sure many of you reading will know,lived in central boro.
Back then I will have been very late 20’s and she will have been around 50 I guess.
I’m looking through A/W and blow me there she is,Rose,username under the username Mind Blowing,only her age is now 50 instead of 70.
Now we all knock a year or two off at times but to knock 20 years off is a liberty.
Either that or as a 30 yr old woman she looked 50,but I’m guessing not.

She actually admits to being late 50's if you read her profile  :hi:

Offline Sar-Major

Well that's my mind well and truly blown.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only+

Well "Fuck me with a Rag-man's Trumpet" you've found a "Budding Miss World"................ :scare:   :sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic:

:hi: :hi:
Banned reason: Fantasy reviews. Using UKP name to push boundaries and attempt bareback & stalker
Banned by: daviemac

Offline bigkstyle

£65 for 30 minutes? You'd have to pay me

Offline Sar-Major

£65 for 30 minutes? You'd have to pay me

What's ya "Bottom Price " Sweety...................... :scare:  :sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic:

Banned reason: Fantasy reviews. Using UKP name to push boundaries and attempt bareback & stalker

Offline MasterChief

What's ya "Bottom Price " Sweety...................... :scare:  :sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic:

For you Sar, a couple of pints, curry and a tube of lube :cool:

Offline Sar-Major

For you Sar, a couple of pints, curry and a tube of lube :cool:

You'd need more than "a tube of lube" to get this baby maker in there............ :wacko:............... :P  :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Offline Nyttja1

What I want to know is who the fuck is “John” tattooed on her arm. Pimp?

Either way she looks like something off Bo Selecta
Banned reason: Noncontributing tosser.

Offline daviemac

• Forum Moderator

Piloterror

Well that's my mind well and truly blown.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only+
I wish you hadn't shown the link, you should have put a health warning with it, :scare: being a nosey old sod I just had too have a look 🙈 - I wouldn't even touch that old crone with yours, it was enough to put you off punting 😱

Offline MME

I saw that link by accident, can’t get it out of my mind now. She looks like Biffa Bacons “mutha”.

Offline vaultboy

Lol I seen her a few years ago ask me my name and turns out that I share my name with her dead brother kind of a moment breaker really

Offline daviemac

• Forum Moderator
Lol I seen her a few years ago ask me my name and turns out that I share my name with her dead brother kind of a moment breaker really

Well why didn't you review her 'a few years ago'.   :unknown:

However I'm sure we'll all sleep a lot easier now you've imparted this little gem of information that's taken you so long to come up with.   :wacko:

Edit
Sorry nearly forgot.   LOL

Offline OscarC

Lol I seen her a few years ago ask me my name and turns out that I share my name with her dead brother kind of a moment breaker really.

Wow, what a really interesting fact.

FFS  :dash: :dash: :dash:

Offline maxxblue

I saw that link by accident, can’t get it out of my mind now. She looks like Biffa Bacons “mutha”.

Fuck me, it looks more like Biffa Bacon's 'Fatha'.  :lol:

Offline vaultboy

Lol sorry guys i mean this is a general discussion page I thought I would discuss with the community what happened plus it was nearly ten years ago I didn't even know this website existed so didn't post a review  :thumbsup: :thumbsup: