Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: How often do you begin to have an emotional attachment with a WG?  (Read 7400 times)

Offline Fkk

Remember you are paying her and most of it is not real, it’s all an act so be careful. When your session is finish, it’s time to go and she be waiting for a next customer to come.

Absolutely spot on.

All the smiles when you enter through the door. How many times have we seen the false smile on the way out.

It is a business transaction, but not to say I have had EAS.

Offline Home Alone

Very interesting thread, and the responses give a good view of those posting.

I am one of those that do get attached BUT, and here is the caveat - I KNOW it is only fake and never tell them I love them or try to contact them except for bookings.

I look for affection in a booking as well as sex. Even if faked on their part, as long as it is well done and I don't detect it, that is fine - but I am not foolish enough to think they may really have feelings for me. I suppose that is why I have never had a booking under an hour and they are often 2-3 hours long (with regulars who I know). When I am in the moment, perhaps with my head between her legs trying to get her to come, I am in love - but that ends when I come :)

When I find one I like, who supplies me with the affection I am looking for, they tend to become a regular. Sometimes, we do become friends - I have had WGs who I have met for coffee and meals, outside of bookings, but I take it purely as a friend, and not a romantic relationship.

Having had EAS for an apparently now-retired SP, I can identify with these thoughts. The SP I see most often these days is one whom I've seen outside the bedroom, in the way that S TS L describes, purely and simply as friends.

I've been to various gigs with her with a meal in town beforehand and stayed - on my own, in the 'Work room' ;) - at her home afterwards, if it's unlikely that I'd have got the last train home. Unlike the time when I had EAS 7 or 8 years ago, I'm under no delusion that she and I'll ever become 'an item'; neither of us wants that. I know she's had several boyfriends over the time I've been paying her for sex.