Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Strangest punting requests  (Read 4227 times)

SirFrank

What's the strangest punting request you've ever made / heard of? A few years ago I was in London with friends on a mates birthday. We were all staying at a friends rented gaff in the smoke (pre AW). Anyway after an evening of beer we got back to the gaff and decided to get a hooker round. The birthday boy was well horny and is loaded so offered to pay top dollar for a one girl gang bang. Being worldly wise I offered to make the arrangements.

A few lads weren't interested but about 5 of us were up for an evening of paid shagging. Anyway I had the number of a girl and asked her if she fancied coming round at 1-2am ish to fuck 5 of us and we agreed on a price of £500. Just then one of the floating voters asked if he could watch and wank himself off while we fucked her. I relayed the request and she said yeah no problem but it will be an extra £5! So anyway she agreed to call round for £505.

Sadly as with most WG the bitch didn't bother to turn up and I fell asleep watching the 1997 British lions tour to SA. I've since had a few 3somes with a mate and I must say fucking with your mates has largely left me cold.
« Last Edit: February 23, 2014, 02:39:39 pm by SirFrank »

vorian

I heard of one guy who was a 6' 8" giant of a Polish guy who paid a WG to lock him in a cage all day at her incall place and leave him alone, she got paid full rate for 8 hours to basically ignore him whilst he just sat there. She said he was the best client ever, she just sat around watching TV and reading magazines. Apparently he even provided the cage.

SirFrank

I heard of one guy who was a 6' 8" giant of a Polish guy who paid a WG to lock him in a cage all day at her incall place and leave him alone, she got paid full rate for 8 hours to basically ignore him whilst he just sat there. She said he was the best client ever, she just sat around watching TV and reading magazines. Apparently he even provided the cage.

Wtf? That's nuts. I can't see the point in that! Each to their own I suppose. I bet it was th easiest 8 hours she's ever 'worked'

vorian

Or one WG I knew, once a month was taken to a BDSM/Fetish market which takes place in Camden, the punter paid full rate for the whole day and dressed himself in a full rubber gimp suit, she lead him around the market whilst he was on his hands and knees attached to a dog lead and coller. She went from stall to stall chatting to people and if she fancied anything he paid on the credit card he gave her.

Remember this was in the middle of London in broad daylight, apparently there were quite a few mistresses with their slaves doing this, the blokes in the gimp suits used to sniff each other like dogs if the mistresses stopped to talk to each other.

Although this sort of BDSM scene is not my personal bag, I do find it fascinating as it really puts regular punting to shame.

Offline Dani

• Service Provider

Its actually quite popular.  I use an extra large dog crate for this service and can read my kindle and drink coffee and now and again call him a pathetic loser and throw something on him (one likes cold pee thrown on him).  Its a very strange request but who am I to argue if that is what they want

vorian

I have heard about the whole slave scene where a punter comes around to a WG's place does her cleaning, ironing, gardening, DIY etc and no sexual contact takes place at all, all the bloke wants is to be told what a loser he is etc and he pays for the privilege to do this. Hey if that's his thing then fair crack, that's his thing. They do often seem to a have a foot fetish, again heard of a guy that just wanted to be a footstool while the WG watched TV and drank tea, then he painted her toenails.

fredpunter

Saw a documentary once where a girl worked all day being paid to spank blokes arses, then when she finished her shift she used the cash she had earned to pay another girl to spank hers! There's nowt so queer as folk.

Offline Ali Katt

• Board Moderator
  • Reviews: 28
I heard of one guy froma parlour girl, that he takes his used condom home to dispose of it as he is a politician.

SirFrank

Fuck me I thought I was a bit of a boy but most of 'likes' red like a nursery rhyme compared to some of this shit

vorian

Fuck me I thought I was a bit of a boy but most of 'likes' red like a nursery rhyme compared to some of this shit

We have even started on the "Shit" lovers yet SirFrank  :D :D

Did you know for a price you can go to a party but not just any party a "Scat" party. Fun for all the family  :vomit:

Offline bristolbcfc

Had a WG a few weeks ago who said she had a client who just wanted her to spit on him for 1/2hr

Offline bristolbcfc

And i remember watching a programme must be getting on for 20yrs ago where the guy wanted the WG to rub a cheese grater on his cock :scare:

SirFrank

We have even started on the "Shit" lovers yet SirFrank  :D :D

Did you know for a price you can go to a party but not just any party a "Scat" party. Fun for all the family  :vomit:

Ewwwww don't get me started on scat mate. Htf anyone can get off on that shit is beyond me. I remember years back pissing on a girl (at her request) on a one night stand. I got stage fright and must have spent half an hour waiting for the goods. It's fair to say the moment had passed when I did piss on her. I did consider running the taps at one point.

Rochdull lad

« Last Edit: February 23, 2014, 06:39:54 pm by Rochdull lad »

Rochdull lad

And i remember watching a programme must be getting on for 20yrs ago where the guy wanted the WG to rub a cheese grater on his cock :scare:

And there's me just made a Welsh Rarebit for my tea! :scare: ;)

vorian

Ewwwww don't get me started on scat mate. Htf anyone can get off on that shit is beyond me. I remember years back pissing on a girl (at her request) on a one night stand. I got stage fright and must have spent half an hour waiting for the goods. It's fair to say the moment had passed when I did piss on her. I did consider running the taps at one point.

:D :lol: :lol: :lol: :D

I am close to starting a new thread called SirFrank's greatest quotes, but I don't want to take away from your natural style

Offline bristolbcfc

Cheese graters!!

Found the programme still looking for the clip

1993 Hookers, Hustlers Pimps and their Johns C4 had to pixelate the guys cock!!

External Link/Members Only

Offline bristolbcfc

More or less from the beginning, condom made of sandpaper anyone? :scare:

External Link/Members Only

Sienna_Bronze

Strangest request I've had was when I was pregnant, one punter just wanted to come round and stroke and then come on my bump. Needless to say I didn't see him.

Offline david4u

Once a girl told me that her last "customer brought her wife with him and fucked her in front of her and didn't even bother to do anything with me".

vorian

Once a girl told me that her last "customer brought her wife with him and fucked her in front of her and didn't even bother to do anything with me".

I could get that if it was the other way around  :unknown:

Online myothernameis

Lots of these requests, magalie frenchgirl has them on her likes

Roland D Hay

I was seeing a regular girl who used to tell me about one particular client in detail. I still remember his handle, seamed stockings. His particular thing is being kicked viciously in the nuts. Here's a quote from one of his reviews...  'Once into roleplay Katie immediately took control of our situation and her first accurate hard kick into my vulnerable (but eagerly awaiting) balls was perfectly delivered. Several more hard kicks followed and it wasn't at all long till I was sucking air and grunting in pain. Katie knew however not to stop there and continued her savage barrage of well aimed hard kicks till I sank to the ground clutching my balls in some considerable pain.
This was her moment to trample my balls and spike them hard with her stiletto heels. Still in roleplay this was seriously scary...............mmmmnnnnnnnnnnnnn.'

I looked forward to hearing about his visits which were fuckin hilarious.  :wacko:

Offline 8Ace

I have to admit, I quite enjoy getting weird stories from WGs as part of the post punt chat. One lass I visited has a regular who comes round with a small table thing with a hole cut out, which he sticks his balls through and gets her to stand on. Whatever floats your boat and all that, but JESUS.
I've got a thing for women dressed as witches- I mean sexy ones, not warty old hags. I may indulge this around Halloween. I guess that may be regarded as a bit weird, but I suppose it's not balls through a table weird.

vorian

I have to admit, I quite enjoy getting weird stories from WGs as part of the post punt chat. One lass I visited has a regular who comes round with a small table thing with a hole cut out, which he sticks his balls through and gets her to stand on. Whatever floats your boat and all that, but JESUS.
I've got a thing for women dressed as witches- I mean sexy ones, not warty old hags. I may indulge this around Halloween. I guess that may be regarded as a bit weird, but I suppose it's not balls through a table weird.

Getting a prossie to dress up for you isn't weird it's a basic imho,  whatever you get them to dress up in.

lennylion

Don't get being kicked in the nuts. Wtf!!!

One lady was telling me that when she worked in a parlour one chap wanted to fuck her with a mars bar which she agreed to, the end of it broke off and she had a hell of a job trying to get clean before the next chap to avoid him getting a nasty surprise.

cjkanye02

It is weird what turns people on but I would never judge. I used to think stuff like rimming or spanking was a bit odd but now love both.

A few weeks ago I saw a sexy girl painting her toenails on a train before a night out. For some reason it turned me on and I'm now tempted to ask a girl to do it whilst I watch. Sure that one will make her laugh!!

Offline CBPaul

A WG told me that a prospective client wanted a threesome, involving her and her mate sitting naked in the back of his van which was full of balloons. They would have to bounce up and down on the balloons to pop them as he drove around the streets.

whiterussian

I suspect a lot of these stories will be made up.  A great way of eating into your prossie time.

vorian

I suspect a lot of these stories will be made up.  A great way of eating into your prossie time.

It's a bit like urban myths , often it's a friend of a friend. Still funny on here though.  :D

Offline Corus Boy

I was seeing a regular girl who used to tell me about one particular client in detail. I still remember his handle, seamed stockings. His particular thing is being kicked viciously in the nuts. Here's a quote from one of his reviews...  'Once into roleplay Katie immediately took control of our situation and her first accurate hard kick into my vulnerable (but eagerly awaiting) balls was perfectly delivered. Several more hard kicks followed and it wasn't at all long till I was sucking air and grunting in pain. Katie knew however not to stop there and continued her savage barrage of well aimed hard kicks till I sank to the ground clutching my balls in some considerable pain.
This was her moment to trample my balls and spike them hard with her stiletto heels. Still in roleplay this was seriously scary...............mmmmnnnnnnnnnnnnn.'

I looked forward to hearing about his visits which were fuckin hilarious.  :wacko:

What deep thinkers men are...

I mowed the lawn today, and after doing so I sat down and had a cold beer.  The day was really quite beautiful, and the drink facilitated some deep thinking.

My wife walked by and asked me what I was doing and I said 'nothing'

The reason I said that instead of saying 'just thinking' is because she would have said 'about what'.

At that point I would have to explain that men are deep thinkers about various topics which would lead to other questions.

Finally I thought about an age old question: Is giving birth more painful than getting kicked in the nuts?

Women always maintain that giving birth is way more painful than a guy getting kicked in the nuts.
Well, after another beer, and some heavy deductive thinking, I have come up with the answer to that question.

Getting kicked in the nuts is more painful than having a baby; and here is the reason for my conclusion.

A year or so after giving birth, a woman will often say, "It might be nice to have another child."

On the other hand, you never hear a guy say, "You know, I think I would like another kick in the nuts."

I rest my case.  Time for another beer.

Toshiba

Was on a great punt and got talking about other clients, she told me she saw one guy who paid he £200 to read a book for two hours to him and another who paid her to feed him jelly babies

No sex involved, wtf, takes allsorts

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10
Was on a great punt and got talking about other clients, she told me she saw one guy who paid he £200 to read a book for two hours to him and another who paid her to feed him jelly babies

No sex involved, wtf, takes allsorts

Make your mind up.... Was it Jelly Babies or All Sorts??? :D

Offline tazz

I have one where i like to pretend im super rich and im buying her lots of presents and loading her with cash. I thinks its due to me being a caring person.