Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Zero Ratings on Adultworks but lots of gals?? Info?  (Read 831 times)

Deninmem

As stated in a previous thread I am coming to the UK for the 1st time in the spring.
I have spent a bit of time on adultworks website and notice a TON of ads with providers that have Zero ratings. In the states the Ten Foot Pole Rule would apply. Is it the same for the UK? In the states, ladies without reviews are normally viewed as a police sting operation. Are there any reasons, not obvious to me, that so many girls would be on AW and have zero reviews?

Festisio

The UK is more enlightened than the US so you don't have to worry that a 0 feedback girl will be a police sting.

You should, however, worry that it would be a fake profile, bait and switch or terrible punt.

There are plenty girls with feedback that you must have to really want to see the 0 feedbacker in order to risk it.  Might be good, might be bad, it's a roll of the dice - having said that they do all have to start off with 0 feedback.  Many factors to consider.

You can always post it here and ask for opinions as and when you find one that you are interested in.

Offline smiths

As stated in a previous thread I am coming to the UK for the 1st time in the spring.
I have spent a bit of time on adultworks website and notice a TON of ads with providers that have Zero ratings. In the states the Ten Foot Pole Rule would apply. Is it the same for the UK? In the states, ladies without reviews are normally viewed as a police sting operation. Are there any reasons, not obvious to me, that so many girls would be on AW and have zero reviews?

Yes dont worry about stings as its not illegal to be a WG here. Two reasons a WG might have zero feedback are they could be new of course, or like many EE WGs i have punted with over the years they only worked off their phone so punters didnt need to use the A/W booking system and didnt then leave them feedback.

As has been said it will always be a risk to punt with such WGs but now you have found this site you can ask for recommendations of course. My advice is take into account the owners of A/W arent in business to help punters just make money unlike this forum, a massive difference of course. :hi:

Deninmem

Thanks for the Intel guys. Yeah was thinking that there are many nice gals with lots of feedback that I wont have to risk the Zero feedbacks...I was just very curious about them. There appears to be some cuties Zeros too. In the states that means TGTBT (Too good to be true) and seen many mongers end up with a wonderful mug shot that's searchable everywhere combined with a totally ruined life....all over what two consenting adults agree to do.

Its really refreshing to know the UK is far more Hip than the US.

Jason

Sometimes I consider myself lucky of not living in USA, a country full of stupid laws – from guns to prostitutiton. Perhaps the following “Penn&Teller Bullshit” video about prostitution best shows how pathetic the advocates against unforced prostitution sound: External Link/Members Only