Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Ho hum  (Read 833 times)

Offline sigmund

Well 1st punt under my belt, picked a well reviewed girl but I'm rather underwater TBH  :(

Mix up on time (not mine)
WG not in stockings as requested and didn't have any to put on.
Bit of attitude at the start, which she apologised for and that got way better.
Stubbly snatch.
She acted the part very well and the service was very decent but she felt quite dry. I struggled to get into it properly and found it hard to cum but got there in the end.

It think it all stemmed from me being there before she thought I should have been; it was enjoyable none the less however I'd expected something else.

I'm not aiming at punting more than once a month so I'll have another go in May and see how that turns out, I guess this hobby doesn't suit everyone though.

vw

Who ?

Was it  a pale one

Sorry she fucked it up for you !
« Last Edit: April 19, 2016, 01:04:13 pm by vw »

Offline sigmund

No not the pale one.

I'm not going to name at the moment as despite there being some bits wrong initially she did try hard and I did enjoy myself. It might well be that what I expected and the reality of what is delivered just don't match. Certainly am not feeling any post punt euphoria.

Let me see how next month's punt goes so I have something to compare. If that goes better I'll carry on punting and put up a review in due course.

vw

No not the pale one.

I'm not going to name at the moment as despite there being some bits wrong initially she did try hard and I did enjoy myself. It might well be that what I expected and the reality of what is delivered just don't match. Certainly am not feeling any post punt euphoria.

Let me see how next month's punt goes so I have something to compare. If that goes better I'll carry on punting and put up a review in due course.

Well you come here, as questions and get answers then give nothing back, this site is about putting the punter first not the prossie, she sounds like people should be warned with stubble pussy and disorganisation.

richardr

Bad luck Sigmund. It's a bit of a lottery, even with decent reviews etc.

I'm pretty lucky in that I've yet to have a really bad experience. But if I ever have a sub par one I just make sure to go back to Lilly4you, Sexy Janet GFE or Naughty Slut Soph. Reliable makes them sound like we're talking cars, but they are my three that honestly are always brilliantly turned out, always give 100% and don't clock watch. And another one that's specific to me, but they don't make any shitty comments on all my chemo scarring either. Which sounds obvious, but the amount of times I get a 'funny' comment thrown my way...

Best of luck next time.

vw

And another one that's specific to me, but they don't make any shitty comments on all my chemo scarring either. Which sounds obvious, but the amount of times I get a 'funny' comment thrown my way...
Good to here they are professional about that, useful stuff maybe for someone reading .

Hope your back to full punting health after your Scarring!

Offline sigmund

Well you come here, as questions and get answers then give nothing back, this site is about putting the punter first not the prossie, she sounds like people should be warned with stubble pussy and disorganisation.
Yep, I'm conscious of that what I'm just not too sure of is whether the review should be neutral or negative. As I said she's a well reviewed girl and its feasible that, the start of it aside, my expectations are simply not realistic.

If I have a better punt next time, that would confirm that this one is a negative. Surely its better in the long run for other punters if I give a more considered view?

Offline sigmund

Bad luck Sigmund. It's a bit of a lottery, even with decent reviews etc.

I'm pretty lucky in that I've yet to have a really bad experience. But if I ever have a sub par one I just make sure to go back to Lilly4you, Sexy Janet GFE or Naughty Slut Soph. Reliable makes them sound like we're talking cars, but they are my three that honestly are always brilliantly turned out, always give 100% and don't clock watch. And another one that's specific to me, but they don't make any shitty comments on all my chemo scarring either. Which sounds obvious, but the amount of times I get a 'funny' comment thrown my way...

Best of luck next time.
Thanks I think I'll see if I can get to see Janet GFE, she was on my list but I decided against going Romanian as a 1st time.

vw

Thanks I think I'll see if I can get to see Janet GFE, she was on my list but I decided against going Romanian as a 1st time.

Janet is Polish, King Roth highly rates her to, had lots of good Polish punts, hope your next one is good who ever you choose !

Yep, I'm conscious of that what I'm just not too sure of is whether the review should be neutral or negative. As I said she's a well reviewed girl and its feasible that, the start of it aside, my expectations are simply not realistic.

If I have a better punt next time, that would confirm that this one is a negative. Surely its better in the long run for other punters if I give a more considered view?

Understand your logic there, get a base line !

Maybe take some notes of this one if you wont be doing the 2nd for a month !

« Last Edit: April 19, 2016, 02:02:08 pm by vw »

Offline Silver Birch

When I first read this, I thought "what's the point of even posting if you don't name her". But I actually agree that waiting for comparison might be fair.

I remember my first ever punt, I thought the whole experience was really disappointing, dirty & sleazy, and would have given a negative if I had reviewed that night. (I didn't actually know about UKP at the time).

My 2nd punt was with the fucking awful External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only, making the first one seem a lot more positive, then I had my 3rd punt which was brilliant putting the other 2 into perspective. The 1st neutral, 2nd negative & 3rd positive.

vw

When I first read this, I thought "what's the point of even posting if you don't name her". But I actually agree that waiting for comparison might be fair.

Exactly my initial thoughts, others have thought their first foray was amazing until the next one and deciding the first was average !

As Sigmund Freud said Sometimes a cigar is just a cigar.

theGOAT

No not the pale one.

Well, if you rewrite this as a review it will be useful and we will be grateful. You can decide if it is positive/neutral/negative for you.

Without knowing who you are taking about it has no value to other punters.

Cheers!  :drinks:
« Last Edit: April 19, 2016, 04:47:40 pm by theGOAT »

Offline sigmund

I've had a bit of a think and reckon its best to put up a neutral its Sexybexs68. 

vw

I've had a bit of a think and reckon its best to put up a neutral its Sexybexs68.

Thegoats wet wipe review put me off, always played on my mind every time her green light is on !

seems disorder is her main problem then !

Offline sigmund

Yeah I read that but it didn't concern me at all, that kind of thing wouldn't phase me far preferable to the occasional piss splashed pussy I licked in my younger days  :cool:

Offline Roth

Janet is Polish, King Roth highly rates her to, had lots of good Polish punts, hope your next one is good who ever you choose !

Understand your logic there, get a base line !

Maybe take some notes of this one if you wont be doing the 2nd for a month !

She's a Romanian prossie and a very decent one at that. :thumbsup:  A very good punt.   :rose: :rose:

External Link/Members Only

Offline Roth

External Link/Members Only   :hi: