Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: katie.22  (Read 1790 times)

Ilovemmf669

Offline SmokeEater

Doesn't seem to offer alot for the money!!

Lz-129

Anyone seen this girl? External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Is she worth seeing?

In your only review you said
key services I wanted was,

- French kissing
- OWO
- Rimming
- Giving her oral

And you gave a negative because you didn't get it.

This Katie only actually offers RO. The other 3 aren't listed.
Your hardly going to hit it off are you!

vw

In your only review you said
And you gave a negative because you didn't get it.

This Katie only actually offers RO. The other 3 aren't listed.
Your hardly going to hit it off are you!

Lz his review isn't for Katie.22 and the girl he reviewed offers those services !   :dash:

Senior moment ?   :lol: :lol:

Lz-129

Lz his review isn't for Katie.22 and the girl he reviewed offers those services !   :dash:

Senior moment ?   :lol: :lol:

That's my point, in his other review he said his what his key services were,
French kissing
- OWO
- Rimming
- Giving her oral
This girl only offers one of these services so If he didn't like the other girl from the lack of these services I doubt he'd like Katie.22

vw

That's my point, in his other review he said his what his key services were, This girl only offers one of these services so If he didn't like the other girl from the lack of these services I doubt he'd like Katie.22

True people change their needs but not that much, many can bend to one !   :thumbsup:

Ilovemmf669

That's my point, in his other review he said his what his key services were, This girl only offers one of these services so If he didn't like the other girl from the lack of these services I doubt he'd like Katie.22

Please don't presume to know what my needs are. The girl I reviewed I wanted to try those things in particular because he profile offered it but in fact she did not therefore I was pissed off about.

Katie on the other hand I like the look of physically so i'd be happy to make an exception in what i want. Is that ok with you? or is it because you're so one dimensional you can't quite grasp it?

Anyway, are you by any chance the pimp of the girl I reviewed - you seem pretty pissed of about it. Sheeh

Lz-129

Please don't presume to know what my needs are. The girl I reviewed I wanted to try those things in particular because he profile offered it but in fact she did not therefore I was pissed off about.

Katie on the other hand I like the look of physically so i'd be happy to make an exception in what i want. Is that ok with you? or is it because you're so one dimensional you can't quite grasp it?

Anyway, are you by any chance the pimp of the girl I reviewed - you seem pretty pissed of about it. Sheeh

Me? Pissed off? I very much doubt it, I couldn't care less

Offline Roth

Anyone seen this girl? External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Is she worth seeing?

If you don't want us to presume your needs why ask? :unknown:

If you like the look of her then go for it. :hi:

The second question of your first post - is she worth it?  No. :thumbsdown:   Not at £140 for limited services but that's just my opinion.  :hi: