Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: ALICIA in SE10  (Read 925 times)

Offline bimmer89

External Link/Members Only

Appearance: 7/10 (Better than her pictures)
Comms: 5/10 English is pretty bad, though we used Google Translate for most of the evening very effectively. Texting was a litle easier.
Location: 9/10 Easy to get to location, no problem parking at night time.

This is a review for Alicia, currently based in Greenwich (near the O2).

I met Alicia last week after a few beers, some coke and browsing what girls are available in my area. I decided on Alicia, and I must say her pictures do not serve her justice. She is a very playful, sensual girl that loves to please and has a very sexy charm about her.

My first booking was around 6 hours long. I initially requested an hour, and then bought each extra hour as and when needed.

The flat is located in the Millenium Village near the O2. She is situated in one of the big posh-looking blocks and parking was not a problem. After ringing the bell, going up the elevator to her floor, she was standing by the door waiting in a white bathrobe. She is very petite (I'd say around 5'1, 5'2), has a pretty face and her body looks decent. She was very friendly from the start of our encounter until the end. The whole encounter involved a lot of blowjobs, fucking in various positions and her cumming repeatedly. Either this girl really enjoyed the sex I gave her, or she's an incredibly good actress!

She had wine and other alcohol at her place and had no problems drinking and offering me drinks.

Smoke friendly.

Would I go back? I just did. Last weekend I spent about 6 hours with her, and tonight I spent an hour with her. She is a very sexy, enthusiastic girl and I would definitely visit her again.
Banned reason: Claims to provide "substances" to prossie
Banned by: