Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: KylieNymphette - real/fake?  (Read 698 times)

Offline jimbocimil

External Link/Members Only

She looks very tempting but asks for a deposit. I am not sure if this is fake or not. Is this normal to ask for a deposit? Seems like a verified member etc. But I am hesitant to take a chance.

Any experience with her or somebody alike (who charges a deposit!)

Thanks for your inputs in advance.

Offline deantannn

I never trust the need to pay a deposit ever. I think with so much choice out there, it is never worth the risk.

Offline Heph

The generally received wisdom is: never, under any circumstances pay a deposit.

There's simply no good reason for it for a UK booking, and it is an abnormal request. Overwhelmingly, UK SPs do not require one, except and unless you are proposing flying abroad with them for several days: and even then, not always.

As for this particular girl's claim that it's for the 'extra admin' that an incall entails, that's just laughable. If a SP is citing that she has previously suffered no-shows - a small amount is to be expected and is accounted for by her handsome first hour's fee. If she is persistently encountering no-show problems, it's almost certainly a reflection of her own lack of administrative and organisational skills.

In this case, it may be that as an Australian who only registered for AW in late June, she is not sufficiently familiar with market norms; or else simply doesn't know what she's doing. Much of her AW feedback to date is from one ID, and is therefore suspect.

« Last Edit: August 17, 2018, 12:46:49 pm by Heph »

Offline LLPunting

The only pre-payment you might make for an outcall is travel and only if you've ordered the cab to pick her up.

NO incall to a girl with an established location should require an upfront payment.  If she's saying she needs to arrange the hotel then that's not an incall, it's an outcall where she's arranging the location.  In this latter case you could arrange the hotel instead but either way pay for the room on arrival which is fine for most any hotel in the various "day-use" type sites.  If she's using the room for more than one encounter then don't pay for the room.

Offline HighHeelLover

She looks good..planning to see her nxt month. If you aren't too sure about her why don't you just ask her she does webcammming I believe you can ask her all the details then

Offline Heph

She looks good..planning to see her nxt month. If you aren't too sure about her why don't you just ask her she does webcammming I believe you can ask her all the details then

Have you paid your bank transfer? if not yet... will you?

Offline Dicky

I've been in touch with her earlier as i was fascinated by her claim that she was an extra in GOT..pictures look the same.

Her deposit is only for incalls. No deposit for outcalls which are cheaper than incalls if you book her. I would have only booked an outcall as I'd never pay a deposit.

Never got to book as our times didnt align but I remain keen.
« Last Edit: August 18, 2018, 06:52:20 am by Dicky »

Offline Dicky

« Last Edit: August 18, 2018, 06:51:50 am by Dicky »

Offline jimbocimil

Guys, thanks for all the responses, I agree that paying a deposit is not ideal, but, based on my AW feedback, she decided to see me without a deposit, I am not sure if she will consider doing the same for the others. She did tell me she had way too many cancellations and that's why she decided to take advance payments.

Yes camming is an option I suppose, anyway I can confirm she is for real. I hope she finds a better way to vet punters, I don't see how this deposit scheme is going to work in her favour.

Going to review my meet now.

Offline HighHeelLover

Have you paid your bank transfer? if not yet... will you?

No.. don't be silly would never pay a deposit.. was planning an outcall service

Offline HighHeelLover

I've been in touch with her earlier as i was fascinated by her claim that she was an extra in GOT..pictures look the same.

Her deposit is only for incalls. No deposit for outcalls which are cheaper than incalls if you book her. I would have only booked an outcall as I'd never pay a deposit.

Never got to book as our times didnt align but I remain keen.

If you go on her twitter same name as her AW she has posted a pic of her GOT scene

Offline Heph

If you go on her twitter same name as her AW she has posted a pic of her GOT scene

was she a White street-Walker?

Offline HighHeelLover

was she a White street-Walker?

:D good one. I actually think she played a hooker

Offline king tarzan

:D good one. I actually think she played a hooker

Great practice for her real life now !
Banned reason: Misogynist who gets free bookings from agencies for pos reviews.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline HighHeelLover

Link to her twitter and the photo she uploaded from her GOT scene

Offline Heph

No.. don't be silly would never pay a deposit.. was planning an outcall service
Good. All's well.

Link to her twitter and the photo she uploaded from her GOT scene

I wonder if she got to see Peter Dinklage's winkle?

Off topic: I once saw Mckellen playing Lear, and he stripped naked for the storm scene. Let me tell you that Gandalf's staff is an extraordinarily big whopper. No wonder the Balrog lost.