Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Really short girls with a good service  (Read 1086 times)

Offline titanph

Really looking for a girl who is super short and  provides a relatively good service. It is hard to try and search for them on AW and here so would welcome any suggestions.

Ideally would be 4’9 or shorter. As always for me  any with a decent rack would be great but mainly looking for a shorty.

Online Jonestown

Really looking for a girl who is super short and  provides a relatively good service. It is hard to try and search for them on AW and here so would welcome any suggestions.

Ideally would be 4’9 or shorter. As always for me  any with a decent rack would be great but mainly looking for a shorty.

You can dial in the height you are looking for in AW, how easier could it get ?

Offline Zeusthedoc

also

are you looking for a good service or a relatively good service....
if relative, relative to what?!

fuck it, just teasing...
i think there's a short girl thread on here somewhere

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?action=searchposts2
thats a search for 'short girl'

Offline jok32

It strikes me that its mainly Roms who are 4.6ft or less when photos clearly show much taller.
Don't think I've really punted one much smaller than 5ft before, wouldn't any less be dwarfism?

Offline Fanfanuk

Kandy of Thornton Heath is about 4 foot 8.  Think she's away as advert is down.   Very pretty too..   Pre tattoos she was stunning. I'm not a fan of tats.

She's in Croydon now
Love_Kandy
No number so I think she's away prob mate.   
« Last Edit: August 15, 2018, 08:45:26 pm by Fanfanuk »
Banned reason: Previously banned troll
Banned by:

Online scutty brown

You want to play tennis with a midget?

Offline titanph

Cheers for the help guys. As for putting height into AW you can only pick 5’4 and under which will just return loads of results.

Haha always a good service, no idea why I put relatively.

Offline occasionalpunter

anni doll is VERY short, although not sure if 'consistently good service' as she has mixed reviews but about half positive ones. nice body but not so nice face.

External Link/Members Only

I'm actually planning on seeing her tomorrow.

apart from that i say just go through the petite thread and look at if any of them look good.

Online Jonestown

As for putting height into AW you can only pick 5’4 and under which will just return loads of results.

You can either select a range, or the adjacent tab allows you to search for an exact height.

Offline titanph

You can either select a range, or the adjacent tab allows you to search for an exact height.

Yeah but an exact height will limit the results. Was hoping for a quick win from here but will def need to put in some work. Same with big tits, id like to search AW for e to gg cup.

Online Jonestown

Yeah but an exact height will limit the results. Was hoping for a quick win from here but will def need to put in some work. Same with big tits, id like to search AW for e to gg cup.

I always start at 5’-2” and work down to 4’-6” inch by inch, perseverance pays.