Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Anyone here ever punted London’ infamous Uckqueen?  (Read 2267 times)

Offline nutty_w

This absolutely sexy girl with a body to die for and a cute angelic face is a snapchat sensation who gives “uck” aka blowjobs to people who subscribe to her premium snapchat. I am so enticed to go ahead with to but I want to see if anyone has been there before....

zidhodhi

Lol she blew up on twitter. She needs to set up a profile on adultwork

zidhodhi

never actually tried to punt her, cant be bothered with Snapchat

Online Bassman

Wasn’t there rumours of her having Aids?

Probably bull.

No idea how you can get hold of her outside of running in the right circles. Odd she doesn’t go the traditional AW route.

Offline Stealthmode

She has used her ‘fame’ to promote other peoples ‘products’ and social media links. Her ucking days on the level it was before is over.

Offline jordan452

Found this External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only messaged her a few times no reply the profile looks inactive.

Offline nutty_w

I’ve been dying to see her ngl. No one adultwork comes close to her crazy natural body but like I said I don’t want to take the risk without prior confirmation of someone who has lol. Btw she has a few interviews on YouTube where you can see her face, watching them had me even more enticed lol

Offline local96

That AW account is probably fake. If you want to see her I think she takes clients via snapchat. Wanted to see her myself but she seemed too unprofessional and decided to give it a miss. If anyone’s seen her I’d appreciate a review as I’m still tempted OP is right she looks sexy as fuck!

Offline BillGoldberg

Wasn’t there rumours of her having Aids?

Probably bull.

No idea how you can get hold of her outside of running in the right circles. Odd she doesn’t go the traditional AW route.

she's uploaded videos of her barebacking onto her twitter page

:wackogirl:

Offline Donni

she's uploaded videos of her barebacking onto her twitter page

:wackogirl:
what is her twitter

Offline jordan452

Found her snap naughty674 I’ve added a few fake accounts in the past but this one looks genuine.

Offline vaykay248

Added her from the snapchat above, defo genuine. Currently speaking to her to get a booking. I'll give further updates and maybe a review.

Offline vaykay248

Added her from the snapchat above, defo genuine. Currently speaking to her to get a booking. I'll give further updates and maybe a review.

£60 for blowjob, she does tours around London. Booking is a bit of a mess.

Offline Stealthmode

Found her snap naughty674 I’ve added a few fake accounts in the past but this one looks genuine.

Snap doesnt work

Offline jwill82

On her twitter account the other day, she said this is her new SC

naughtyizbk

Offline Dopedj

@uckqueen_
:vomit: a lot of  barebarking videos with black guys on her twitter

Offline Dopedj

This absolutely sexy girl with a body to die for and a cute angelic face is a snapchat sensation who gives “uck” aka blowjobs to people who subscribe to her premium snapchat. I am so enticed to go ahead with to but I want to see if anyone has been there before....
Are u one of those sad fucks she pissed on in her twitter video and you’re  here to promote her barebarking business  :D :lol: