Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Rene Joile - Earls Court  (Read 4547 times)

21 review(s) for Rene Joile  (17 positive, 2 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]
16 review(s) for Ana_Fox (13 positive, 1 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline JAM2121

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

This is a bit of an aggregation of a few visits I’ve had with Rene Joile, with the most recent coming in May 2022

Duration: 1 hour
Location: About 5 -10mins walk from Earls Court station, easy to find and discrete
Price: £200 (although I’ve noticed it has since gone up to £250)
Comms: I’ve always communicated by text, replies are prompt and clear instructions to the location

As mentioned, I’ve seen Joile a few times now as I see her as quite a reliable and safe punt and I know what I’m going to get.

The stated age is obviously not correct, its shaved at least 10 years off of her age. However she has a nice milf look to her and if that’s what you’re into then you’ll find her attractive. Blonde hair, fake tits but lacking a bit in the ass department.

On arrival, she let me in hiding behind the door. In this instance dressed in a black leather dress, black stockings & heels with thick red lipstick. She confirmed if I’m happy with OWO & DFK, then provided me with a drink and a towel to have a shower. Once out of the shower we started DFK and my towel is removed. I’m pushed onto the bed where I receive OWO, which evolves into decent rimming on me. I’ve never tried rimming before so this was a new experience for me. We even experimented with a finger & toy up my arse, which again was new but only enjoyed it to a point so moved things along. Sex in multiple positions with lots of dirty talk, RO, tit wank & face fuck. Finish in her mouth and she takes it all and goes to the bathroom to spit it out.

I’m a one-pop guy so finish with a massage, shower and a bit of chat. She’s extremely chatty, which to be honest can be a bit tiresome.

Overall a very friendly late 40s/early 50s milf who is very accommodating and filthy. It feels like she’s up for almost anything and each of my meets so far seems to have been dirtier than the last.

The price rises can’t be ignored and I’m not sure I’ll see her at £250 as a point of principle. However, as I stated, I find her attractive enough and have enjoyed each of my visits to her. A good, solid punt and one to have in reserve if anything else fails

Have a nice weekend everyone

Offline anotherwoody69

« Last Edit: July 09, 2022, 03:50:57 pm by anotherwoody69 »

Offline Tony Blair

She is ok.  But even at £150 an hour was overpriced.

Offline Makka124

£300 an hour now...bonkers  :dash: :dash:

Hidden Image/Members Only

Wtf people are fucking retards in paying that, I saw her when she was in North London and pre silly silly prices, she was attractive then but you could tell she was close to mid to late 40s then, we as punter cause the problems by paying that but
“as one door closes and another will open”

Online Fuzzyduck

She is ok.  But even at £150 an hour was overpriced.

I decided against seeing her once because I thought £120/hr was overpriced. Good luck to those shelling out £300.

Offline toryvoter

Does anyone know if she’s still around? Her AW profile is gone, but damn I’d love to revisit! One of the best

Offline mightymunce

Isn't she Submissive Lauren's mum?

Offline Stevelondon

QUOTE “This is a bit of an aggregation of a few visits I’ve had with Rene Joile, with the most recent coming in May 2022” ENDQUOTE

So this is a review of a SP you last saw two years ago ?

Offline Bartolomeo

QUOTE “This is a bit of an aggregation of a few visits I’ve had with Rene Joile, with the most recent coming in May 2022” ENDQUOTE

So this is a review of a SP you last saw two years ago ?

He wrote the review in 2022 not now. It's just a thread that's been necroed

Offline fannydango

I saw her at 130 ph and felt disappointed..   

Offline Makka124

Does anyone know if she’s still around? Her AW profile is gone, but damn I’d love to revisit! One of the best

Heard she still see a few people on the side, she’s contacted the people who she wants to regularly see

Offline toryvoter

Heard she still see a few people on the side, she’s contacted the people who she wants to regularly see

Thanks mate. I hadn't seen her for ages, so either that's why I didn't know, or she just didn't like me  :rolleyes:

Either way, hope she's well. She's some woman!

Online massagepuntingfan

I could never quite workout if she was Submissive Lauren's sister or mother?
« Last Edit: May 14, 2024, 03:59:41 pm by massagepuntingfan »

Online Fuzzyduck

I could never quite workout if she was Submissive Lauren's sister or mother?

I thought she was the mum. Quite an age gap IIRC.