Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Giving massage to a woman. Liverpool.  (Read 1028 times)

Offline nowillpower

Well, I'm still pondering this matter ( I'm in the Liverpool area)
In some ways, massage parlours have a big attraction BUT if I were to pay £35 for an hour, and then say to the woman giving me a massage that I would like to massage her, totally naked, she's going to say that the service would be the same as B2B i.e. an extra £80 making a total of £115!  Btw, I have already asked a couple of women.
 With that in mind, I'm probably better looking for an independent girl in the Liverpool area. Somebody, friendly, young, curvy body (not fat) and not silly prices.
I suppose I should just keep checking the review section.
But, has anyone out there got any suggestions.
P.S. I don't require any sex services, handjobs etc.
« Last Edit: May 25, 2019, 04:02:46 pm by nowillpower »

Offline Samjos

With two or three of the ladies I visit for a massage (they are naked)  I usually book 2 hours !!! 90 mins for me and 30 mins to massage them which invariably means a happy ending for them... sadly I am having to pay them for their fun - not yet met a working girl who will be happy to receive without a fee sob sob

Offline nowillpower

Samjos, are the women you visit in the Liverpool area? if so, could you message me any contact numbers?
P.S. If not Liverpool. Where?
Cheers

Offline Samjos

To be fair they are in the West Midlands

Offline Thecunninglinguist

Try these. They are basically a mutual massage site. You have to join to get messages but it might be worth a month. I was on for a while and got chatting to a few women.
External Link/Members Only

goldwing1

Try these. They are basically a mutual massage site. You have to join to get messages but it might be worth a month. I was on for a while and got chatting to a few women.

No doubt there is a membership fee.

Offline JRWK

Most Thai (Chinese) places in Liverpool I've been to, a reverse massage always goes down very well.  Latest 2 being Sakura
or my current favourite Anothai in Seel Street

No doubt there is a membership fee.
From memory it's around a tenner for a month. Not a lot anyway and there are plenty of ads for singles and couples looking for guys to join them in a massage. Unfortunately l don't live in an urban area so meant travelling. Hooked up with a married 40's professional woman. Happy to share hotel costs for a few hours. She dissapeared from the site suddenly. I guess hubby found out

Offline john0109

Any meetings?

I bought some tokens to initiate but never got anywhere - very few replies/chats (maybe I had the wrong approach?!).

The site did seem a bit dead. No many single women in a 50 mile radius (some couples).

Offline john0109

Well, I'm still pondering this matter ( I'm in the Liverpool area)
In some ways, massage parlours have a big attraction BUT if I were to pay £35 for an hour, and then say to the woman giving me a massage that I would like to massage her, totally naked, she's going to say that the service would be the same as B2B i.e. an extra £80 making a total of £115!  Btw, I have already asked a couple of women.
 With that in mind, I'm probably better looking for an independent girl in the Liverpool area. Somebody, friendly, young, curvy body (not fat) and not silly prices.
I suppose I should just keep checking the review section.
But, has anyone out there got any suggestions.
P.S. I don't require any sex services, handjobs etc.

I wouldn't pay £115/hr for B2B but I don't know the Liverpool scene. I've paid £60-£80 before now. I suspect there's a good chance B2B providers would be willing to accept a massage if they'd previously met you.

When Krina was in Manchester I had massage & reverse massage sessions with her (got annoying when she started using her mobile during the session though).

A had a lot of luck on Craigslist Personals meeting civvies and offering massages - either driving to their place or accommodating. About 50% of the time would progress to sex (if not on the first time, then maybe on a later meeting). Was hit-and-miss... sometimes I'd go for a while without meeting anyone... sometimes I'd have three meets in a month. Also had my fair share of time-wasters.

Craigslist Personals is gone now but people do advertise in the other sections.

Any meetings?

I bought some tokens to initiate but never got anywhere - very few replies/chats (maybe I had the wrong approach?!).

The site did seem a bit dead. No many single women in a 50 mile radius (some couples).
See #7 Just that one l met a couple of times. Otherwise like you l lived in a bit of a massage desert. Had some conversations but my difficulty in getting away any distance made meets difficult. They do seem to be out there though. Surprised how many couples looking for blokes.