Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: EM reviews - it's christmas!  (Read 825 times)

Offline peiyee

It's Christmas time already on the EM review page - all red and green!

What's happened to the halcyon evergreen summer time? All forlorn?

Offline NervousJ

I think  it’s one of the reasons I’ve been sticking to regs. It’s a minefield finding a decent new punt. And with the £60 punt now looking like an £80 punt toftt is too risky.

Offline HailWood

I think  it’s one of the reasons I’ve been sticking to regs. It’s a minefield finding a decent new punt. And with the £60 punt now looking like an £80 punt toftt is too risky.
+1

I think some of the reds currently displayed in the EM section could have been avoided by the OPs had they done a bit more due diligence. But accept this is not possible on a TOFTT in which case the punter takes a risk and should be prepared to walk.

Offline Taggart

Yes research is crucial, but there's not much around to get a boner over.
Even when punters write 'First class Romanian punt', it really is a case of PMSL. Talk about a contradiction in terms? And that's where the problem begin. Roms have infiltrated, offered cheap shags, driven standards through the floor with bait & switch/crap service while driving other well-reviewed girls from the business. Add in the natural retirees, the overpriced wannabe's, and those who trade on images taken 5 years ago and you've a very depressed punting scene.

Seems it's not just East Midland as punters in B'ham are naffed off too - https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=225167.0

I'm more than happy to pay a decent price for a decent session with a quality WG, but there is very little that temps me.

Online Newtothisstuff

It's why I'm taking a break from punting. Prices are going up and up but the standards are definitely dropping. There are just far too many chubby, middle aged women trying to say they're late 20's/early 30's size 10/12 and posting photos 10 years and three dress sizes out of date. If I see a profile that says size 10/12 I know she's almost certainly a size 14/16.

At the moment, there's a wg in Mansfield who we all know is at least 10-15 years older than she says and her profile photos are the same ones she originally posted when she created her profile almost 10 years ago.
External Link/Members Only External Link/Members Only
And.... she's charging £70 for a half hour!

Then there's
External Link/Members Only External Link/Members Only
Her AW feedback looks fake and she's said to be 10 years older and several banquets larger than her profile lets on.

It's no wonder there are so many red reviews.
WGs are taking the piss and charging us even more for the privilege.

Offline Picti

Research is vital, but readiness to walk if things are not as expected is equally important.

There's no point in financially rewarding false advertising, shit service, etc, as it simply perpetuates the problem. A lot of punters seem to experience difficulty in walking, and in fairness it's not easy, but it (and reviewing) are vital to influence the market.

Online Newtothisstuff

Research is vital, but readiness to walk if things are not as expected is equally important.

There's no point in financially rewarding false advertising, shit service, etc, as it simply perpetuates the problem. A lot of punters seem to experience difficulty in walking, and in fairness it's not easy, but it (and reviewing) are vital to influence the market.

I agree about being prepared to walk if she doesn't match up to the profile description or changes the services offered. I've done it myself.
Part of the problem is that girls come and go so quickly now that it makes finding a 'regular' very hard. Quite a few now seem to have cottoned on to how to create fake feedback on AW.

Online MajorPayne

It's why I'm taking a break from punting. Prices are going up and up but the standards are definitely dropping.

It's no wonder there are so many red reviews.
WGs are taking the piss and charging us even more for the privilege.
+1, I feel similarly.  Part of the reason I haven't tried any new girls, sticking to my known wgs who do deliver good service and vfm.

Offline monkeybucket

+1, I feel similarly.  Part of the reason I haven't tried any new girls, sticking to my known wgs who do deliver good service and vfm.

yeah but variety is the spice of life..right?

Offline monkeybucket

I agree about being prepared to walk if she doesn't match up to the profile description or changes the services offered. I've done it myself.
Part of the problem is that girls come and go so quickly now that it makes finding a 'regular' very hard. Quite a few now seem to have cottoned on to how to create fake feedback on AW.

I'm happy to risk a dodgy non correct photos girl as i'm happy to walk away if she isn't gonna do it for me, I think the problem is that too many don't walk and therefor these girls get red reviews ( and your hard earned cash ) but there are so many punters out there that the don't care. Lets face it even 10 bookings a week at 70 quid a pop is better than working at tesco so they continue to bait the punter knowing most will pay and then regret it. Red reviews only matter to those who read them and the WG knows there are more punters out there that don't read them than do so will keep coming and paying.  Even members here must regret it and should have walked but not admit it, i'll freely admit when i started i didn't walk on a few occasions that i should have.

More walking would improve standards and improve accurate profiles and descriptions.

Offline HailWood

yeah but variety is the spice of life..right?
I go through cycles. For a while I’ll be happy with a small pool of regs where the service improves/varies as we get to know and explore each other’s preferences. Then I go mad and act like a total tart for a while.
At the moment it seems a good time not to be in the latter cycle given all these reds flying around.

Online Newtothisstuff

The only other thing I would say about the number of reds showing up is that they tend to get more comments. People seem to like to comment on a bad review more than they will for a good one. That does make the reds more likely to jump higher up the lists. I recently bumped someone's Red because I noticed that the girl was offering a discount to sucker more punters in. I just wanted to remind people what they were actually going to get for their money. Alex in Mansfield has had a long discussion on her latest Red about what she looks like and so her review has hardly dropped out of the top 20 for weeks.
I'm not saying things are rosy in Puntingland, (far from it) but reds do tend to stay higher up the lists for longer.

Offline HailWood

The only other thing I would say about the number of reds showing up is that they tend to get more comments. People seem to like to comment on a bad review more than they will for a good one. That does make the reds more likely to jump higher up the lists. I recently bumped someone's Red because I noticed that the girl was offering a discount to sucker more punters in. I just wanted to remind people what they were actually going to get for their money. Alex in Mansfield has had a long discussion on her latest Red about what she looks like and so her review has hardly dropped out of the top 20 for weeks.
I'm not saying things are rosy in Puntingland, (far from it) but reds do tend to stay higher up the lists for longer.

True and you get twats like me involved with forum ‘banter/arguments’ with other twats and these have a higher propensity to be on reds too.

I had to say it before someone else did  :lol:

Offline NervousJ

I do agree, nothing beats the thrill of a new punt.

Offline peiyee

Yes like the thrill of new ones too.

You take it all with a pinch of salt... I have a couple of regs who are dissed here, but I get on well with them and they with me - socially and sexually; have no reason to be their white knight or pimp them to anyone else; or try to correct the perception here. I won't say that the reviews aren't accurate but we can't be all wanting the same thing, type or service. Some people leave negs because it didn't happen...or a booking got messed up. I'm not so sure about that as a negative, though yes I would be and have been annoyed by that.

I leave negs as warnings, but if I didn't get on with the chick and see that someone else might it is neutral. There was this expensive London chick I really wanted to see and enjoy, but she was so lame to me; I got slated for not giving her a negative in the London reviews but I could see that she was not into me but could be for someone else - I have certainly seen many a high rated (here and elsewhere) chick and went away thinking ... meh.....sex is tennis but with chemistry involved. :rolleyes: :sarcastic:
« Last Edit: October 17, 2018, 01:05:37 pm by peiyee »

Online Newtothisstuff

Yes like the thrill of new ones too.

You take it all with a pinch of salt... I have a couple of regs who are dissed here, but I get on well with them and they with me - socially and sexually; have no reason to be their white knight or pimp them to anyone else; or try to correct the perception here. I won't say that the reviews aren't accurate but we can't be all wanting the same thing, type or service. Some people leave negs because it didn't happen...or a booking got messed up. I'm not so sure about that as a negative, though yes I would be and have been annoyed by that.

I leave negs as warnings, but if I didn't get on with the chick and see that someone else might it is neutral. There was this expensive London chick I really wanted to see and enjoy, but she was so lame to me; I got slated for not giving her a negative in the London reviews but I could see that she was not into me but could be for someone else - I have certainly seen many a high rated (here and elsewhere) chick and went away thinking ... meh.....sex is tennis but with chemistry involved. :rolleyes: :sarcastic:
It's your review so your decision how you rate someone so long as your review backs it up.
There's an argument to say that if you don't click with a girl then it's her fault. It's her job to get on with whoever walks through her door to fuck her. In reality, we don't all get on with everyone. Mike has numerous run-ins with others on here because we all have different opinions. He just sticks his head above the parapet more than most. If you wrote the review, it's your opinion and your rating.