Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: A first for me ‘don’t you want to say ‘hello’ to my friends  (Read 4362 times)

Offline exhippy

So I am seeing this lovely 25 year old for the second time. As soon I get into the door, she’s there looking gorgeous and she says to me ‘do you want to say hello to my friends’. So I agree and I get to wave to two other young women. Very strange. Though to be fair, the punt was more like a ‘seeking’ date than a standard punt. And the girl is an accountancy student. But still very strange given I am 69... Still sex with her is more like a GFE than I have ever had in Britain

Offline scutty brown

she's trying to upsell you into an MFF session

Offline Raj_peters

Care to share details of the SP

So I am seeing this lovely 25 year old for the second time. As soon I get into the door, she’s there looking gorgeous and she says to me ‘do you want to say hello to my friends’. So I agree and I get to wave to two other young women. Very strange. Though to be fair, the punt was more like a ‘seeking’ date than a standard punt. And the girl is an accountancy student. But still very strange given I am 69... Still sex with her is more like a GFE than I have ever had in Britain

Offline datwabbit

Sounds great. Can you share a link? Otherwise not really a help.

Offline Raj_peters

Offline exhippy

she's trying to upsell you into an MFF session

If only... I don’t think so

Offline exhippy

Offline golden bull

There is a thread on her - in London reviews - External Link/Members Only

Says 30 yrs old not 25🤔🤔🐂💩

Offline lewisjones23

sob story incoming then a selection of below

needs cash for blah blah blah / really like you / you’re not like all the other punters / my friends also liked you / bank card + pin please

Offline welshpunter17

sob story incoming then a selection of below

needs cash for blah blah blah / really like you / you’re not like all the other punters / my friends also liked you / bank card + pin please

Is this a warning or speculation?

Offline stampjones

No sex mentioned on the profile

Offline exhippy

I asked her age . She said 25. And I am certain she is telling the truth. I know what she is studying and where, and I am certain she is telling the truth. Her massage is rubbish btw. But this is fs with ow. But I just liked her. She is fun and cute, and we got on really well.

Offline bops909

I asked her age . She said 25. And I am certain she is telling the truth. I know what she is studying and where, and I am certain she is telling the truth. Her massage is rubbish btw. But this is fs with ow. But I just liked her. She is fun and cute, and we got on really well.

You don't say if her friends are also students, if they're "civilians", if they are also Thai.

I can imagine a few scenarios where being introduced to them isn't such a big deal.

If the friends are also engaged in similar activity, it's no biggie to see someone else's customer.

Now you've met them, in the future they might be offered to you as an alternative, so as not to disappoint you as a customer, if Nana is busy, studying or something.

If the friends think Nana is dating you, it might be part of her cover story to prove to them you exist.

Time will tell.

You go for it mate. Enjoy yourself.

Offline rubric

It's not unusual IME when a bunch of girls are working out of the same flat to ask/be asked whether or not you want to see the others.

Though maybe not phrased in quite that way so maybe a translation issue in this case?

Offline pbrown355

I've been asked if I wanted to meet the other girls in the flat more than once. It's good business for them, call it advertising.

Offline Payyourwaymate

She wants to spread your ££££ to her fellow work mates as it seems that you are a pleasant customer. She wants to break bread the team and all that, sharing is caring. Would not really think anything of it, just wants you to spend more money.

Offline jordan452

Happened to me once. When I finished fucking and was getting dressed a WG introduced me to her friend they were working together in the same flat.

The WG probably does threesomes and her friends got AW profiles.

Offline Watts.E.Dunn

Anyone here in Cambridge remember that den of iniquites down Cromwell road?.

Went to see the lovely Alex-xxx there one night was running late so ushered into a room with three of her flatmates with hardley a stich on any of them!, all were asking if i wanted a bit of fun with them one of which i did, all sadley long gone now:(

Offline exhippy

You don't say if her friends are also students, if they're "civilians", if they are also Thai.

I can imagine a few scenarios where being introduced to them isn't such a big deal.

If the friends are also engaged in similar activity, it's no biggie to see someone else's customer.

Now you've met them, in the future they might be offered to you as an alternative, so as not to disappoint you as a customer, if Nana is busy, studying or something.

Her friends were not Thai, and they were revising together for an exam at uni.

If the friends think Nana is dating you, it might be part of her cover story to prove to them you exist.

Time will tell.

You go for it mate. Enjoy yourself.

Offline exhippy

It's not unusual IME when a bunch of girls are working out of the same flat to ask/be asked whether or not you want to see the others.

Though maybe not phrased in quite that way so maybe a translation issue in this case?

They were not working girls. They were students studying at a local university for an exam on Tuesday.

Offline Private Parts

IMHO, it’s Jackanory, though OP you know better I’m sure.
Will the Unicorn be making a token appearance?
Good Luck!
PP :hi: