Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Technical issues logging in here  (Read 606 times)

Offline Horizontal pleasures

Hello friends
I do not know if I had a technical issue or received a short ban. But I could lss the site. The site would show in my browser (Safari) so I could see the boards but I could not log on and could not email anyone for help. It remained frozen.

I have lost track of this, maybe a week or two. Anyhow here I am and I hope I can continue to log in and hope to have a new punt soon.
HP

Offline Punterperson1971

Hello friends
I do not know if I had a technical issue or received a short ban. But I could lss the site. The site would show in my browser (Safari) so I could see the boards but I could not log on and could not email anyone for help. It remained frozen.

I have lost track of this, maybe a week or two. Anyhow here I am and I hope I can continue to log in and hope to have a new punt soon.
HP

I had issue today couldn’t log on for few hours and has happened before as well,also sometimes comes up 504 bad gateway

Offline Home Alone

I had issue today couldn’t log on for few hours and has happened before as well,also sometimes comes up 504 bad gateway

I had that message on my Firefox browser earlier today.

Quickest way I've found of getting round the problem is to go into my History and look for the last trace of being on here. I don't know about other browsers but Firefox allows me to open that last trace elsewhere from where the '504. Bad gateway' message appears.

Offline Punterperson1971

Quickest way I've found of getting round the problem is to go into my History and look for the last trace of being on here. I don't know about other browsers but Firefox allows me to open that last trace elsewhere from where the '504. Bad gateway' message appears.
Great idea thanks mate

Online Watts.E.Dunn

I think it was an expried security cert! OK now....

Offline Home Alone

You're welcome, Punterperson.  :drinks:

Offline sparkus

I think it was an expried security cert! OK now....

Yes, I got that but was back up quite quickly compared to last time.

Offline Home Alone

Well, that'll teach me to make it sound like I - yer original non-techie! - knew what I was talking about! :wacko:  :blush:

As you do at my age, I woke up about half an hour ago, and because I couldn't get back to sleep, I logged in here, hoping that reading some of the threads would help me drop off. However, I got not the '504. Bad gateway' message but one that read '502. Bad gateway.'the

And it took me AGES to find a previous trace of this site using Firefox that did the trick. So apologies to Punterperson and anyone else who thought my earlier post meant a quick fix to the problem. This morning's experience taught me it does the trick, just maybe not first time. Sorry.
« Last Edit: September 12, 2020, 04:59:06 am by Home Alone »

Offline Blackpool Rock

It's covered in the "Post forum issues" thread and 90125 says to check the UKP Twitter site for updates / info when the site is down.
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=252893.msg2953694#msg2953694

I'm sure checking on twitter will be helpful for a lot of people so they at least know whether there is a general issue or if it's specific to them / their browser etc
This looks to be the correct link which I found only after clicking on another link which showed some bint ranting on about this site  :manhater:
External Link/Members Only