Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Massage Place in The Cut, Waterloo  (Read 2203 times)

Offline Jonestown

This place seems to have had, and still had some well thought of girls, but rarely gets a mention on the forum, so what do we know about it ?

OR Lily used to work there, may be still does, they have Fiona who I reviewed at ORBS, and also Suki the same. Today they have Apple that they claim is Japanese, must be worth looking at, and also Pink a Thai lady, who if it's the same Pink who was at OR Chancery Lane a few years ago.

I've been past the shop and it looks like the entrance is inside another (dry cleaning ?) shop, but there is a cafe Nero opposite with chairs outside, might get there before opening time some morning and enjoy a latte whilst checking the talent as it turns up.

Anyone have any information to add ?

Offline sparkus

Was a frequent visitor of YuYu's there (she's now at ORBS - 'orbs', geddit?) then something weird happened and their site was taken offline and then an 'ethical' disclaimer added by the previous owner.  When YuYu was fully booked the very, very good dusky receptionist enticed me to have her (she locked the door, turned off the phone and had me dine out on her delicious hairy downstairs at minimal cost, where the fuck did she go to?)

Recently they've closed the entrance, so it's shared with the dry cleaners and all the woman I have seen hanging around reception have been skanky.  Would like to return, I am often nearby.

Offline Jonestown

Offline sparkus

Offline Steely Dan

Those words brought up this - same place? 4.0 out of 5.0 on google!

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline Jonestown

Recently they've closed the entrance, so it's shared with the dry cleaners and all the woman I have seen hanging around reception have been skanky.

Well, let's hope all the skanky ones are just there to collect their dry cleaning, and are not on the rota.

Offline sparkus

Well, let's hope all the skanky ones are just there to collect their dry cleaning, and are not on the rota.

Definitely upstairs and hanging around reception, including the worst boob job I have ever seen.

As opposed to 'downstairs' and YuYu/Lily's superior hairy one  :D
« Last Edit: July 08, 2017, 12:10:18 am by sparkus »

Offline stampjones

Last few times I went I didnt really fancy anything I saw. Used to be pretty good though so maybe Ive just been unlucky. One positive is they are more than happy to let you see the girls before handing over your cash so at least you know what you're getting