Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Brazilian house in Kenton nw london  (Read 1915 times)

Bigting1

External Link/Members Only

Went to go and see Dani, receptionist told me she was available.

Flat above commercial premises, quiet road.
Rang the bell but a guy came down to open the door. Awkward. He seemed friendly enough and knew the deal. Was a bit off putting but carried on.

Got inside the 2nd floor flat, fairly clean inside. Bit musty.

Turns out Dani was not available and they had another girl there. I don't remember her name, she came in greeted me, gave me a kiss and grabbed my cock. That did it for me. Booked 30mins with owo for £80

She had curly hair, dark tan, smallish natural tits and a firm ass. Stomach was flat. She was about 5ft 6 if say.

Got the paper work our the way and I stripped down. Already pre showered. She got naked and joined me on the bed kissing my neck and body and made her way down to owo.

Quite a good technique, no hands involved. After about 5mins she reached for the condom and lube. She sat on me first and then I flipped her to doggy.

I finished on her ass which she said was ok.

I will go back to see who else they have, they said new girls every week

Offline Markus

Don't want to knock the girl or the review as both seem genuine but is it just me or is this review not warrant of a positive?

If it wasn't the girl in the pic then surely it can't be rated as a positive.

Thanks anyhow  :)

Offline Brazilian Martian

Don't want to knock the girl or the review as both seem genuine but is it just me or is this review not warrant of a positive?

If it wasn't the girl in the pic then surely it can't be rated as a positive.

Thanks anyhow  :)

Good point, maybe it should be a neutral then.

Offline LLPunting

Given OP went with the switch and had a good time he'd repeat, I would say it's fine to leave as a positive against the title as is.  Ideally he can find out her name and post an update to the thread.

Dani mentioned in passing is fine as it indicates uncertainty of punt, whether genuine B&S or bad booking practices.

Bigting1

I don't think it's a case of B&S, she may genuinely have been busy and another lady was there at the time.

I would go again, Brazilian girls are great fun

Offline bm_99

any other girls here and are they all the same price?