Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Punting Acronym  (Read 1052 times)

Offline Uncle Bob

My version of ohm's law for punting. Can be moved around in any order depending on circumstance.

MOT = Money / Opportunity / Time

Offline contentguy

My version of ohm's law for punting. Can be moved around in any order depending on circumstance.

Perhaps:
Valued member= reviews x decent contributions

By that, you’re on a zero currently.

I sometimes think that a threshold should be reached before being able to start a thread.

Offline tesla

what you have mis-quoted is not ohm's law but  useful tool for remembering a formula

this is a contribution based forum which requires members to leave reviews, you have been here since February, reading your post history you have punted, so why no reviews?

Offline stevedave

Yes, come on Bob, pull your finger out.

You promised to get a review "done and dusted this weekend"... back in February  :rolleyes: :dash:

Offline winkywanky

Ohms' Law is actually: V = I x R

Where:

V is member Validity
I is Intent
R is Review

If the value of either I or R is zero, then so is V.

Offline Home Alone

Where:

V is member Validity
I is Intent
R is Review

Ouch! VERY forthright, ww! :D

Offline contentguy

I see the OP has been back most of the afternoon, he’s either leaching or pressing f5.

But he’s not doing that review thang that we love.

Offline tesla

Where:

V is member Validity
I is Intent
R is Review

very clever, but that is the formula not the law

Ohm's law states that the current through a conductor between two points is directly proportional to the voltage across the two points.

Offline marc_hotsteppa

Ohm's law states that the current through a conductor between two points is directly proportional to the voltage across the two points.

Perhaps a cattle prod on OP's balls?
Banned reason: Continued abuse despite warnings.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Vice Admiral

Online scutty brown

It's a very current topic given the resistance to reviewing shown by many new members.

Offline anonymouse72

It's a very current topic given the resistance to reviewing shown by many new members.

Yes they really need to learn how to conduct themselves.

Offline winkywanky

very clever, but that is the formula not the law

You are wrong.

Ohm's Law states that the bigger the value of I is, the greater the statistical likelihood of a high number of R, leading to a high V rating  :P

Offline Home Alone

You are wrong.

Ohm's Law states that the bigger the value of I is, the greater the statistical likelihood of a high number of R, leading to a high V rating  :P

And there was me thinking it stated that "there was no place like 'ohm."

Okay, okay; "Taxi for H A!