Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Does a hot looking woman get less physically appealing the more you see her ?  (Read 1637 times)

Offline king tarzan

Banned reason: Misogynist who gets free bookings from agencies for pos reviews.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Stonecold

I'd agree with that, especially if it's one of the phone shakers on Babestation.  :D

Offline Brazilian Martian

This is in the wrong section what does this have to do with london  :unknown:

vw

This is in the wrong section what does this have to do with london  :unknown:

Maybe KT is banned from the Shires ?   :sarcastic: :sarcastic:

Offline Brazilian Martian

Maybe KT is banned from the Shires ?   :sarcastic: :sarcastic:

They can't ban the mango, coconut, pineapple, champagne bottle,  king lion bar  :D

Offline king tarzan

Sorry

Could someone kindly transfer this to uk puntin
General discussion section please

vw

Sorry

Could someone kindly transfer this to uk puntin
General discussion section please

Moved  :bomb:

Offline king tarzan

Offline Jeff_withpetersen

Yes, obviously. I'm amazed how quickly 'the hottest WG I've ever seen' becomes 'well, I've seen her a few times and am comfortable with her so fuck it I'll go again' and then 'bored now, never again'.

hsn23

Once you slept with one dime man then you slept with em all.

Offline mrdiamond77

No, not to me.  Unless of course the quality of her service declines.

GolfNut

I dated some stunners in my youth and agree that after a while you do become immune to their looks. Nobody is perfect and so even the smallest flaws become obvious in time.

The most attractive girls for me are the ones who use less warpaint. Nothing better than waking up to a girl who looks just as good first thing in the morning.

The absolute worst scenario is the coyote ugly when you went to bed with a stunner and wake up with a munter under your arm and you wake up face to face and have to amputate your arm to escape  :scare: :scare:

Offline hantshagger

not necessarily.  Some may dim in appeal over time, but that's more down to the level of service received over those visits  id say - as mentioned already.

Of course, i guess hot looking might change as the woman aged, but that's not likely to be significant in the timescales most punters do repeat visits

Offline cueball

I find the less I see them the better they look......

I've not seen since right stunners for years now  :D

Offline PleadInsanity

I'd say yes, a stunner can become a little more average over time.

Can a not so hot woman get slightly more appealing the more you become accustomed to her? I'd say yes to this as well.

Offline Malvolio

The hot-looking women that I work with seem to be getting more physically appealing over time - but I can see how returns with a WG may diminish over time.

Offline mrfishyfoo

In a word....YES !!!

Hows the saying go ??

Familiarity breeds contempt.

This is what happens with anyone, not just WG's, you see more/alot of. It's human nature to put people on pedestals and then as they fail, for whatever reason, to live up to expectations the lustre fades.

Doesn't help if you do an overnighter with a lass as they never look as good in the morning.

Offline bearcat69

Well, the excitement of seeing somebody you don't know in front of you doing stuff to you and getting naked is never going to be the same after the first time. That's big part of what I'm in punting for, to get that 'first time' rush. But I wouldn't say I find a woman less physically attractive after seeing her multiple times, I'll always find an attractive woman attractive, but a certain excitement does fade away pretty quickly. A different, more relaxed and intimate excitement can sometimes be had at that point though, but I don't really look to get that from a WG.

Offline Zeusthedoc

I think it's the second for non Wags from other walks of life. Stunner in the office, so as time goes on:

-You notice stuff about her that takes her from a 7 to a 9. Cos you want her to do that whilst noshing you off.
-Then either, you get ur end away with her new as it progresses she goes back to a 7, maybe even a 6. Or...She is a 9 but a pricktease and therefore you mentally go off her, down to a 6 she goes.

Few men have ever found 'love' such that even their eyes don't wander!

Offline claretandblue

Generally yes,its like when a new girl starts at work,usually there is an initial buzz and discussion about how "fit" she is,then within a few weeks of seeing them every day you wonder what all the fuss was about!

Offline thor555

Only been punting for a little while but i seem to crave a second meet and then after that, its like ive had my fill and she's a bit boring now, move on or lust over the next one.

The work thing is strange, at work you think shit she is hot wow, you see her out side work and im like well she's not that fit. Think working skews things a bit especially when 90% of the people on your floor are men!! Working in a sausage factory doesn't help....

Offline Dogbreath

I usually look for a new girl every time, but there are 3 girls I've seen twice - 2 were just as hot second time around, one was less so, but she let me fist her, so I wasn't too disappointed.

Offline Jarvis

The older you get they all start to look hot.   :wackogirl:

vw

Yes you can tell the age of punters here from some minger reviews.

That unclesweetheart must be about 90 when he said MissOrla had model good looks.

Offline king tarzan

That unclesweetheart must be about 90 when he said MissOrla had model good looks.

Tried to find Miss oral
No avail

How nasty looking was she then?

vw

Tried to find Miss oral
No avail

How nasty looking was she then?

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=99251.0

On the inside and the outside, nasty piece of work to.

Offline king tarzan

Bloody hell she is nasty from the picture I could see

vt

Well, the excitement of seeing somebody you don't know in front of you doing stuff to you and getting naked is never going to be the same after the first time. That's big part of what I'm in punting for, to get that 'first time' rush. But I wouldn't say I find a woman less physically attractive after seeing her multiple times, I'll always find an attractive woman attractive, but a certain excitement does fade away pretty quickly. A different, more relaxed and intimate excitement can sometimes be had at that point though, but I don't really look to get that from a WG.

+1, that first time rush counts for a lot!  :hi:

vt

+1, true enough, they had to be almost perfect 9s to fancy them when I was younger, but now I'd probably be willing to fuck 99% of girls under 20, 95% of girls under 25 and 50% of women under 35, probably more if it was for free!!  ;)