Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Vivastreet WG's  (Read 1289 times)

ospreyman

Is it just me or is Vivastreet just full of B&S and dodgy adverts for WG's
I have only ever seen a couple of good reviews but plenty of problems
I have suffered a B&S and suspect most of the local profiles are just the same

Offline PleadInsanity

AW is not perfect but a damn sight better than vivastreet for my money. I have never arranged a punt from vivastreet because I don't trust the ads unless they marry with a AW profile.

Offline peter purves

AW is not perfect but a damn sight better than vivastreet for my money. I have never arranged a punt from vivastreet because I don't trust the ads unless they marry with a AW profile.

It's probably best to cross-reference...
Banned reason: Can't / won't take advice.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Davey Dykes

I've had a few good VS punts that don't have a cross reference profile on AW or ES but will say those are in the minority and there's a huge B&S problem on VS. That said there is on AW and ES too but to a lesser extent. Only thing I can say is keep your cash in your pocket until you're happy but that won't mean it won't be a shite punt as with any first time meet.

Offline Brazilian Martian

I've had a few good VS punts that don't have a cross reference profile on AW or ES but will say those are in the minority and there's a huge B&S problem on VS. That said there is on AW and ES too but to a lesser extent. Only thing I can say is keep your cash in your pocket until you're happy but that won't mean it won't be a shite punt as with any first time meet.

I agree with this post I've had good vivastreet punts and also good ones on hallolondon

ospreyman

I also wonder about the underwear some are wearing in the pictures
I can only guess its EE sexy as it doesn't work for me
You would think if the pictures were recent and genuine it would be wearing a more UK style
My thoughts are that the pictures are taken from EE WG sites to be used on for B&S here

Offline Turtle1

In my opinion viva street is a huge gamble. Yes it's full of B&S but if you're willing to persist and keep walking you'll find some right old gems.

Early last year I had shit luck on VS. I think I walked all 3 times. Then towards the end of the year I had 2 decent punts. Cheap EE girls around reading. Then I found a little stunner in Maidenhead high street. Cute Portuguese lass, decent price. independent by the looks of things. Her profile disappeared before I could write a review. That's the other problem. The girls don't really have a profile but make a new add. You'll struggle to find them again when they re locate.

To top it off, my last encounter was shit. B&S with one girl who was half decent looking out of 3 available had a much higher price. Walked again.

Back to the beginning. Viva street is a huge game that tends to flop more often then not.
« Last Edit: February 18, 2017, 08:29:38 am by Turtle1 »

stokiemike

I agree that VS s dodgy and a huge gamble. I always look at who has posted each ad or what time they last logged in - it can give you an idea for which girls work in the same place. If you look hard enough you will sometimes see several girls wearing the same item of clothing or pair of shoes - maybe why these Rom girls either greet you in trackies or just a skimpy thong!

I've had some excellent shags off VS, but I am a glutton for punishment with visiting EE girls, as I like the anticipation of what you're going to get - it can be worse than a blind man on the pick n mix stall, but it can be extremely good! I honestly don't think AW is much better unless you just avoid all EE girls, which I just can't seem to do.......

SM

Online scutty brown

EE girls like Vivastreet because
1) you don't have to pay to list a phone number
2) there are no verification checks
3) there are no checks on duplicate accounts
For instance in Lancashire at any given time there are between 90 and 180 Vivastreet profiles, of which 95% are EE girls
Of those, typically 10-15 profiles are of ONE GIRL, a Russian with multiple outcall profiles, each listing a different part of the county. Last time I checked, seven more belonged to another outcall only girl, while thirteen belonged to a menagerie of three (rotating) girls working from a house in Blackburn.

To put it in context, around two weeks ago there around 180 EE profiles on AW (~50) and Vivastreet (~130)combined. When analysed that boiled down to around 90 discrete phone numbers, and 45 addresses. When you take into account that many girls have multiple phones, thats not really a lot. 70 girls maybe?
« Last Edit: February 18, 2017, 11:14:57 pm by scutty brown »